Open any new Washington Savings Bank Checking account with the opening deposit requirements and qualifying direct deposits totaling $4,000 or more within 90 days of opening the checking account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Washington Savings Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Cash Rewards Checking, Interest Rewards Checking, Free Business Checking, Interest Business Checking, or Rewards Business Checking
- Availability: Massachusetts (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.Please tell us!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $4,000 within 90 days of opening the account
- Additional Requirements: See below for more information
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$9.95
- Cash Rewards Checking: No monthly fee.
- Interest Rewards Checking:No monthly fee.
- Free Business Checking: No monthly fee.
- Interest Business Checking: No monthly fee.
- Rewards Business Checking: $9.95 waived if you maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Washington Savings Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Cash Rewards Checking, Interest Rewards Checking, Free Business Checking, Interest Business Checking, or Rewards Business Checking with the opening deposit amount.
- Set up qualifying direct deposits of $4,000 or more within 90 days of opening the account.
Washington Savings Bank Fine Print
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Minimum opening deposit $10.
- Washington Savings Bank may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice.
- One $300 offer per customer, per household, per account.
- Member FDIC, so you are insured for up to $250,000.
This Washington Savings Bank promotion of $300 for opening up a new checking account and having direct deposits of $4,000 or more within 90 days of opening the account, is good if you are able to have the amount listed deposited into your account over that period of time. If you are unable to have deposits totaling $4,000, then this is not the promotion for you. The requirements are fairly simple, so be sure to open an account if you are interested!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that