Calling all Massachusetts residents! Washington Savings Bank is currently offering residents of Massachusetts a $300 bonus for opening any new Checking Account with direct deposit by June 30, 2019.
Open any new Washington Savings Bank Checking account with the opening deposit requirements and qualifying direct deposits totaling $4,000 or more within 90 days of opening the checking account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Premier checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $100,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Washington Savings Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Cash Rewards Checking, Interest Rewards Checking, Free Business Checking, Interest Business Checking, or Rewards Business Checking
- Availability: Massachusetts (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.Please tell us!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $4,000 within 90 days of opening the account
- Additional Requirements: See below for more information
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$9.95
- Cash Rewards Checking: No monthly fee.
- Interest Rewards Checking:No monthly fee.
- Free Business Checking: No monthly fee.
- Interest Business Checking: No monthly fee.
- Rewards Business Checking: $9.95 waived if you maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Washington Savings Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Cash Rewards Checking, Interest Rewards Checking, Free Business Checking, Interest Business Checking, or Rewards Business Checking with the opening deposit amount.
- Set up qualifying direct deposits of $4,000 or more within 90 days of opening the account.
Washington Savings Bank Fine Print
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Minimum opening deposit $10.
- Washington Savings Bank may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice.
- One $300 offer per customer, per household, per account.
- Member FDIC, so you are insured for up to $250,000.
This Washington Savings Bank promotion of $300 for opening up a new checking account and having direct deposits of $4,000 or more within 90 days of opening the account, is good if you are able to have the amount listed deposited into your account over that period of time. If you are unable to have deposits totaling $4,000, then this is not the promotion for you. The requirements are fairly simple, so be sure to open an account if you are interested!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that