Wells Fargo is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new Everyday Checking account and meet the qualifying activity.
Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Everyday Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $10; for information on how to avoid the $10 monthly service fee on the Everyday checking account visit the offer webpage.
- Household Limit: None
(Offer expires 09/30/2022)
- Open a new Everyday Checking account from this offer webpage with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by September 30, 2022.
- Or, open a new, eligible checking account at a Wells Fargo branch with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by September 30, 2022. You must provide the bonus offer code to the banker at the time of account opening.
- Receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the new checking account within 90 calendar days from account opening (the qualification period).
- Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- This offer is for new checking customers only. All Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- You must use your bonus offer code at account opening when you apply for a new eligible Wells Fargo checking account.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
- You are a Wells Fargo employee
If you’re eligible, this is a great bonus from Wells Fargo with a reasonable direct deposit requirement.