Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Everyday Checking account from Wells Fargo by December 31, 2021. Make sure to meet the $1,000 direct deposit requirement. This offer is for new checking customers only. See details in the fine print below.
Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus
You are eligible to earn a $200 bonus at Wells Fargo after meeting all the requirements.
- Account Type: Everyday Checking when opened from the offer webpage.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1000 within 90 calendar days after account opening.
- Monthly Service Fee: $10; for information on how to avoid the $10 monthly service fee on the Everyday checking account visit the offer webpage.
- Household Limit: None
- Expiration: December 31, 2021
(Visit the Wells Fargo offer webpage to learn more)
- This offer is for new checking customers only. All Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- You must use your bonus offer code at account opening when you apply for a new eligible Wells Fargo checking account.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
- You are a Wells Fargo employee
- Open a new Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by December 31, 2021. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Within 90 calendar days of account opening (the “qualification period”), receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is an ACH (Automated Clearing House) automatic electronic deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular income into your bank account. Confirm with your employer or the agency or company making these payments that they use the ACH network.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM don’t qualify as a direct deposit.
- Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days.
- The new checking account must remain open throughout the 90-day qualification period and at the time we attempt to deposit any earned bonus payment. Please note that an account with a zero balance may be closed by us without prior notice, as further described in the Deposit Account Agreement.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Offer expires December 31, 2021. However, offer may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (Form W-9 for U.S. persons including a resident alien). Non-resident aliens, signing Form W-8 are not eligible for the offer.
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer (limit one bonus per customer/account).
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
- The actions required to earn this bonus are separate and distinct from the options available to you to avoid any applicable monthly service fee for the checking account you opened.
Talk with a banker or see the “Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule” and “Deposit Account Agreement” available at wellsfargo.com/depositdisclosures for complete checking account details, including the applicable monthly service fee and options to avoid it.
Wells Fargo Private Bank offers products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
You can apply for this Wells Fargo bonus online or print a bonus offer code from the offer webpage to bring into a branch. Please note that you must provide the bonus offer code to the banker account opening in the branch. Take advantage of this limited time offer so you can enjoy the features that comes with this checking account.