If you are currently looking to start a new banking experience this season, then look no further! Westbury Bank is offering Wisconsin residents a chance to take advantage of a host of account rates and lengths to fit all your banking needs. With a new CD account, you will most definitely find an account to cater to your savings goals, whether it be short term or long term.
Right now, the bank is offering an attractive 2.30% APY 9-Month CD Special CD rate when you sign up and provide a $500 minimum opening deposit into your new account. In addition, you will gain access to all the great features and service the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Westbury Bank CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 2.30% APY 9-Month CD Special
- APY Rates:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty imposed
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Westbury Bank Best CD Rates
Simply put, Westbury Bank has consistently been ranked nicely across the board from our Best 9-Month CD Rates in the local section. If you are looking into a generous APY rate, then the wide range of lengths and CD rates are definitely worth checking out. However, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Westbury Bank CD Account Features
- Compounded and credited quarterly
- Online and Mobile banking with eStatements
- Photo Check Deposits and Online Bill Pay
- FDIC Insured up to $250,000
Westbury Bank has been consistently ranked among one of the highest in terms of CD rate offerings as well as customer satisfaction. With their current range of rate, you will definitely be able to find one that fits all your needs. I would definitely recommend 2.30% APY 9-Month CD Special CD rate for its high rate and low deposit requirement.
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions