Available to residents of Massachusetts, Winchester Savings Bank is offering you a chance to take advantage of a host of account rates and lengths to fit all your banking needs. With a new CD account, you will most definitely find an account to cater to your savings goals, whether it be short term or long term. They offer 91-Day to 5-Year CDs with 0.20% to 3.00% APY rates.
Right now, they are offering an attractive 3.00% APY 10-Month CD Special when you sign up and provide a $500 minimum opening deposit into your new account, and you’ll earn the APY rate on balances up to $10. In addition, you will gain access to all the great features and service the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Table of Contents
Winchester Savings Bank CD Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 3.00% APY 10-Month CD Special
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 0.20% APY for 91-Day CD
- 1.55% APY for 182-Day CD
- 2.95% APY for 10-Month CD
- 2.25% APY for 12-Month CD
- 2.40% APY for 18-Month CD
- 2.30% APY for 24-Month CD
- 2.45% APY for 36-Month CD
- 2.55% APY for 48-Month CD
- 2.65% APY for 60-Month CD
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $10
- Additional Requirements: $500 opening deposit
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty imposed
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Winchester Savings Bank Best CD Rates
If you are interested in rates comparative to Winchester Savings Bank, check out our review of statewide Best 9-Month CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making this rate on a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Winchester Savings Bank CD Account Features
- Annual Percentage Yield 10-Month Certificate Special for 3.00% APY
- $10 minimum balance to earn CD rate.
- $500 to open the account.
- FDIC Insured.
Winchester Savings Bank currently has a rate of 3.00% APY on 10-Month CD Special. If you are interested in this offer, be sure to open an account today! This bank has many benefits such as a range of accounts in which to save. However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.