Citi Priority is offering a $500 bonus after you open an eligible checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package and complete required banking activities. You will have to open the account before June 30, 2017 so keep that in mind. The account comes with many perks and benefits and the bonus is great so read on to see how to get started! Don’t forget that a $30 monthly service fee applies to the checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package if minimum combined average monthly balances are not met. To see more all the latest Citibank offers, check out our CitiBank Bonuses page.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Citi Priority Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Citi Priority Account Package
- Maximum Bonus: $500
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: June 30, 2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Yes (Detailed information listed below)
- Monthly Fee: $30 but can be waived
- Early Termination Fee: None Stated
Citi Priority Bonus Requirements:
- To qualify to earn a $500 cash bonus, you must open a new eligible consumer checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package between 04/15/17 – 06/30/17.
- Within thirty (30) days of Account opening you must complete the following:
- Make a qualifying deposit of $50,000 or more in new-to-Citibank funds into the new checking Account or your new or existing Citibank Savings Plus or Citi Savings Account, and maintain a minimum balance of $50,000 for sixty (60) consecutive calendar days following the date you made your qualifying deposit:
- 1 qualifying Direct Deposit must post to the new checking Account each month for 2 consecutive calendar months after opening the new checking account.
Citi Priority Account Features:
- Preferred banking benefits and powerful protection from Citibank Preferred pricing, waived fees and discounts on select deposit products and services
- Digital tools for an on-the-go lifestyle. With the new Citi Mobile App for iPhone, make trades and manage investments within your Citi Personal Wealth Management accounts
- On-demand professional guidance by phone from Citi Personal Wealth Management. Easy-to-use financial planning tools and access to Citi Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisors
- Global benefits that travel with you. No foreign exchange fees when you use your Citibank Banking card for purchases and ATM withdrawals worldwide
Earn a $500 bonus from Citi Priority if you open an eligible checking account and meet the requirements. The Priority Account Package has some pretty good perks so if you are interested, then give it a shot. The deal ends soon so check it out today! Simply open your account online, at your local branch, or by phone. If you are not interested or looking for other options, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|