Current residents of Indiana or Michigan can now enjoy either a $300 bonus gift card from 1st Source Bank when you apply and open any new personal Checking Account by December 31, 2018 with your promotion-specific offer code.
To request the code, simply fill out the form on the 1st Source Bank offer page then present the offer code when opening either a 1st Source Easy Banking Club or Cubs 1st Club Checking account. Simply open your account with a $50 minimum opening deposit balance and have an ACH direct deposit of at least $250, each within 65 days of the account opening.
Once you have met the requirements above, you will also gain access to great account features to better your banking experience such as the convenience of online and mobile banking, online bill pay and so much more! Interested? Please do not hesitate! Head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: This offer is valid to anyone in Michigan and Indiana and they have branches in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan – specifically in the following counties:
- Indiana: St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaPorte, Porter, Marshall, Starke, Pulaski, Kosciusko, Fulton, Allen, Whitley, Huntington, Wells, and Tippecanoe.
- Michigan: Berrien, Cass, Kalamazoo
For residents who live outside of above area and wish to open an account. You will need to drive to the nearest branch in order to complete the account opening process.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
1st Source Bank Checking Accounts Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Types: 1st Club checking, Easy Banking Club checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: IN, MI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250 or more within 65 days
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fees: $15, can be waived with $250 recurring monthly ACH deposit
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
1st Source Bank Requirements
- Fill out the form from 1st Source Bank offer page then present the offer code when opening either a 1st Source Easy Banking Club or Cubs 1st Club Checking account with a $50 opening deposit by December 31, 2018.
- Complete the minimum opening balance requirement of $50
- Set up an ACH direct deposit of at least $250 per month within 65 days of account opening
- Keep the account open and in good standing
- You will receive the $300 gift card bonus within 60 days of completing all the assignments
1st Source Bank Fine Print
- 1st Source reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer, one offer per household.
- Account is subject to approval.
- Accounts titled as Irrevocable Trusts, Estate, Non-individual and HSAs are not eligible.
- The $300 Gift Card will be treated as interest earned and you may receive a 1099-MISC and be responsible for reporting this as income to the IRS.
- Employees of 1st Source are not eligible.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from 1st Source Bank is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve and once you have done so, the $300 gift card is yours
However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per household. But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here