Available for residents of California, 1st United Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a checking account with the promo code NEW100 by March 31, 2019!
To earn the bonus, you must establish a direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days and activate and use your debit withing 60 days of account opening! 1st United Credit Union offers many great banking features fit for you specific needs. Customers will be able to enjoy online and mobile banking, no minimum balance requirement, bill pay, and so much more!
If you are interested in this offer, don’t hesitate to visit your nearest local branch and open an account today! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership extends to anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties, California. Make sure to check out their Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
1st United CU Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: You must use the promo code NEW100
- Avoid Monthly Fee: See Below
- Basic Checking: No monthly fees
- Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee, waived with a $1,000 average monthly balance
- Starter Checking: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: 1st United CU reserves the right to retain incentive if account is closed within six months.
1st United CU Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account with 1st United Credit Union with the promo code NEW100 by March 31, 2019.
- Establish a direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Activate and use your debit card to make a purchase within 60 days of account opening.
- The bonus will be credited by 10th of the following month after all requirements have been completed, on October 10, 2018.
1st United CU Bank Fine Print
- Offer not available to existing 1st United checking accounts.
- Checking account and debit card establishment are subject to credit approval.
- Members age 12-15 require an adult joint owner.
- Offer expires March 31, 2019 and is subject to change or withdrawal at any time.
- Incentive will be credited by the 10th of the following month after all requirements are fulfilled, beginning October 10, 2018.
If you are on the market for a new banking experience, then definitely check out the $100 bonus promotion 1st United Credit Union is offering. The requirements are simple to complete as long as you set up a direct deposit and use your debit card. I would opt for the Basic Checking account or the Starter Checking account to avoid any unnecessary monthly fees. However, if you are not interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Ink Business Preferred℠ Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee