If you are currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. Achieva Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 0.85% to 4.20% APY Rates. Right now they also have a special 60-Month CD term with 4.20% APY on $75,000 balances or more. By joining Achieva Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
Eligibility: Membership is available to anyone who joins their Achieva Foundation with $10 and a $15 lifetime fee. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional information.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Achieva Credit Union CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: IRA/457B CD account
- Current Promotion: 60-Month CD 4.20% APY ($75k), 60-Month CD 4.10% APY ($25k), 60-Month CD 4.00% APY ($500)
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 60-Month CD Term:
- 4.20% – $75,000
- 4.10%- $25,000
- 4.00%- $500
- 60-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 1.05% APY for 6-Month CD – $75,000 minimum
- 1.45% APY for 12-Month CD – $75,000 minimum
- 1.65% APY for 18-Month CD – $75,000 minimum
- 1.95% APY for 24-Month CD – $75,000 minimum
- 1.95% APY for 30-Month CD – $75,000 minimum
- 2.10% APY for 36-Month CD – $75,000 minimum
- 2.30% APY for 48-Month CD – $75,000 minimum
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $75,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty applied to early withdrawal, amount not specified.
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Achieva Credit Union Best CD Rates:
Overall, Achieva Credit Union ranked high across the board from our statewide Best 5-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Achieva Credit Union CD Account Features:
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest credited monthly & compounds quarterly
- Fixed rate of interest
- NCUA insured up to $250,000
- Online and Mobile banking
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Achieva Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 4.20% APY on 60-Month CD term. This is a great CD account with any terms and balances to choose from, so be sure to pick the right one for you! So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
-$200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
-3% cash back at U.S. gas stations. 1% cash back on other purchases.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-95 annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees