Students of Allegany College of Maryland can now open a Checking account from Act 1st Federal Credit Union and earn a $100 bonus when you apply before December 31, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is show proof of enrollment to Allegany College of Maryland. Then, apply for a regular share savings account at ACT 1st FCU with a minimum deposit of $5. That should be it! It's a simple bonus to earn with simple requirements.
After you have met the requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features! Are you currently interested? Please don't hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Individuals eligible to join ACT 1st Federal Credit Union include persons who live, work, worship, attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in certain counties. For more information on membership eligibility requirements visit the site's page to find out.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Act 1st FCU Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: New account must remain open and maintain a positive balance for at least 90 days.
Act 1st FCU $100 Bonus Requirements
- Show proof of enrollment to Allegany College of Maryland and apply for their first regular share savings account at ACT 1st FCU and receive a ACM t-shirt.
- Opening a share draft checking account.
- Within 60 days issued a debit card and complete 5 check card transaction
- After you have completed all the above personal checking requirements, they will give you the $100 bookstore credit.
Act 1st FCU Fine Print
- A $5.00 deposit is required to open a regular share savings account.
- The annual percentage yield on a share draft checking account is 0.25% for balances $2,500.00 or greater.
- All yields are subject to change without notice before or after account opening.
- Further restrictions and requirements may apply.
- This offer ends 12/31/18.
Are you a student currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If so, then definitely check out Act 1st Federal Credit Union! For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirements and you can earn the bonus.
Additionally, you will have instant access to a host of account features to better your banking experience. However, if you are not currently interested, I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees