Arizona, Minnesota, and North Dakota residents can now enjoy a $60 bonus from Alerus Financial when you sign up and open a new Checking account and meet the requirements.
To qualify for the bonus, open a new Checking Account and deposit at least $50 to open account and maintain the account. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive a direct deposit and make 12 debit card transactions.. Once you have done so, you will be able to enjoy your generous bonus! Additionally, you will gain instant access to great account features such as online and mobile banking, a VISA debit card and so much more! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can!
After you have met all the necessary requirements for your new account, you not only receive a generous bonus, but you gain instant access to features such as a BankCard as well as mobile and online banking! If you are currently interested in a new account, be sure to head on into your local branch today to take advantage of this limited time offer! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Alerus Financial Checking Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $60
- Availability: AZ, MN, ND (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: New account must remain open and maintain a positive balance for at least 90 days.
Act 1st FCU $60 Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Alerus Financial checking account with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Set up and receive a direct deposit.
- Make at least 12 debit card transactions.
- After you have completed all the above personal checking requirements, they will deposit the bonus in your new account.
Act 1st FCU Fine Print
- Monthly cash back rewards will be reported as interest on IRS form 1099-INT if the rewards exceed $10 annually.
- Account holder is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited to your account by your employer or outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made a banking location or ATM, do not qualify as direct deposits.
- The Alerus mobile banking app and service is free.
- Your mobile service provider may charge fees depending on your individual plan.
- Free ATM access on all MoneyPass ATMs nationwide.
- Additionally, 2 free non-MoneyPass ATMs per month.
- ATM rebates only apply to ATM transactions in the U.S. for consumer checking customers, and are only applicable to surcharges less than $5.
Are you a student currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If so, then definitely check out Alerus Financial! For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirements and you can earn the bonus.
Additionally, you will have instant access to a host of account features to better your banking experience. However, if you are not currently interested, I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
-Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
-10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
-No Annual Fee.
-0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees