If you are a current resident of Michigan, listen up! Alliance Catholic Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. To fully take advantage of the offer, be sure to provide your unique promo code to your friend at the time of account opening. Have you friend meet the simple requirements associated and both of you will be able to earn the bonus. However, this promotion is only available for a limited time. I recommend you apply as soon as you can if you are interested!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn a $225 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking online and complete required activities. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Alliance Catholic CU $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Alliance Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: MI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystem
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, amount is not specified
- Additional Requirements: Referred recipient must use your personalized Referral Code.
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Specified, account must be kept in good standing though
Alliance Catholic CU $50 Requirements:
- Open and fund a new checking account
- Set up and receive direct deposit as well as eStatements
- Make sure your referred friend mentions your last name and utilizes your referral code at account opening
Alliance Catholic CU Fine Print:
- Referred member must meet eligibility and account opening criteria, and qualify for a checking account within ACCU’s guidelines.
- All participants must be 18 years of age and in good standing.
- Referring member’s Last Name and Referral Code are required at the time the new account is opened, no exceptions.
- A minimum opening balance of $5 is required for a savings account.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Alliance Catholic Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Also, don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account, and if this Credit Union lets you fund your account utilizing a credit card!
- Any person of the Catholic faith living, working, attending school or worshiping in the state of Michigan
- An employee, student or pensioner or parishes, schools or organizations associated with the Catholic faith, which are in the state of Michigan
- Employed by a Select Employer Group (SEG) affiliated with ACCU
- Retiree living in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe or Washtenaw counties
- Employee of Alliance Catholic Credit Union
- A relative of an existing Alliance Catholic Credit Union member or an immediate family member of any of the foregoing.
Do you currently know a friend who is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for doing the right thing? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from Alliance Catholic Credit Union is definitely the one for you! Not only will you receive a easy account to kick start your financial future, but your friend does as well! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!