Associated Bank is offering residents of Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin a chance to earn a $175 Bounus when you sign up and open a new Brewers Checking account by December 31, 2019.
All you would need to do to obtain your generous bonus is to open a new account with a minimum deposit of at least $100. Once you have done so, simply complete a minimum of three payments using online bill pay OR have one direct deposit of $300 or more to their account within 45 days of account opening.
If you are interested, be sure to check out our updated list of Associated Bank Bonuses to find more offers by Associated Bank! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Associated Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Brewers Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $175
- Availability: IL, MN, WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull (ChexSystems)
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $200 (AMEX is not accepted)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $11 monthly fee waived with a direct deposit of at least $500 OR keep $1000 daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 12 months
Associated Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Brewers Checking account with Associated Bank with a $100 opening deposit by December 31, 2019.
- Complete one of the following within 45 days of account opening:
- Make 3 payments using Associated Bank Online Bill Pay, OR
- Have at least one direct deposit of $300 or more
- $175 will be deposited into your account within 75 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications
Associated Bank Fine Print
- Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify.
- Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months.
- Customers with an Associated Bank checking account in the last six months, joint owners on an existing Associated Bank checking account and Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible.
The current promotion from Associated Bank allows new members to earn a generous $175 bonus while still being able to enjoy all the great features that comes with a new account. If you are a resident of the states listed, I recommend heading on over to your local branch as soon as you can to take advantage of this spectacular deal. On top of it all, you also have the financial relief of knowing the firm is a member of the FDIC, so you can make with ease and confidence knowing all your financial decisions are well protected.
However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for more offers and promotions.
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions