Associated Bank is offering residents of Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin a chance to earn a $175 Bonus when you open up a new Associated Checking or Associated Elite Checking Account.
To qualify for the offer, be sure to have a minimum initial deposit of $100. Once you have done so, simply make three payments using online bill pay OR at least one direct deposit of $300 or more to qualify for the offer. Once you have completed the requirements, the $175 bonus will be deposited into your account within 75 days.
After all the requirements above are met, you will receive the bonus as well as a range of account features to better your banking experience. However, if you are interested, I suggest you apply soon! If you would like to learn more about other offers from the bank, be sure to visit the BCS master list of Associated Bank Promotions. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Associated Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Associated Checking, Associated Elite Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $175
- Availability: IL, MN, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull (ChexSystems)
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $200, no American Express Cards.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: $11 – $25
- Associated Checking: $11 Monthly Fee, waivable with direct deposit of $500+ OR keep $1000 daily balance in account.
- Associated Elite Checking: $25 Monthly Fee, waivable when you Hold $10,000 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 12 months
Associated Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Checking account from Associated Bank with a $100 opening deposit.
- Complete the following within 45 days after account opening:
- Make three or more payments using Associated Bank Online Bill Pay, OR
- Complete a direct deposit of $300 or more
- Bonus will be deposited into their account within 75 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications.
Associated Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify.
- Customers with an Associated Bank checking account in the last six months, joint owners on an existing Associated Bank checking account and Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible.
- Popmoney® and transfers to external accounts do not qualify for the required transactions to receive the monetary bonus.
- Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify.
- Offer limited to one per household, cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank’s discretion) at any time without notice.
- For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
Associated Bank is offering now offering a great opportunity for you to take advantage of a $175 Checking Bonus for when you open a Packers Checking Account and complete the necessary requirements. Associated Bank offers you more than just banking options, they’ll offer you a flexible and convenient checking account with premium perks and benefits.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here