Audubon Savings Bank is offering a $50 referral bonus whenever current members in New Jersey refer a friend or family member to open a new checking account! Applying is quick and easy as long the referred member meets the direct deposit requirement within 60 days of account opening. The promotion is an easy way for both current and new customers earn an extra cash incentive while also having access to many bank benefits. Their free checking account also offers no monthly fees or a minimum requirement! Hurry in to your nearest branch to find out more and if you qualify fro the promotion!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Audubon Savings Bank Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: See Below
- Free+ Checking: None
- Personal Interest Checking: waived with a minimum balance of $1,000
- 50+ Checking: None
- Early Termination Fee: the referring customer must have a current Audubon Savings Bank checking account open for 90 days and in good standing.
Audubon Savings Bank Referral Requirements:
- Refer a friend or family member to open a checking account with Audubon Savings Bank.
- Have your friend bring in the referral coupon with your name on it and present it during account opening.
- The referred friend must open a checking account and establish a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
Audubon Savings Bank Referral Bonus Fine Print:
- The referred friend must be the primary owner of a new Audubon Savings Bank personal checking account and must not have any existing or prior personal accounts at Audubon Savings Bank.
- By participating in this program, each party may be aware that the other is a customer of Audubon Savings Bank.
- Audubon Savings Bank employees are not eligible.
- Only one $50 bonus will be provided per referred customer regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- For each qualified referral, please allow 90 days to receive a deposit of $50 into each personal checking account.
- Account must be open, active, and in good standing to receive the bonus.
- The referred customer must receive a payroll direct deposit or a direct deposit of social security benefits within 60 days of the account opening in order to qualify for the $50.
- The $50 bonus may be reported as income to the IRS on a 1099-INT.
- Offer may be withdrawn anytime and is subject to change,
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Audubon Savings Bank, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account and if they allow you to fund your account with a credit card!
Audubon Savings Bank is offering a simple way for both current and new account holders to earn a $50 cash bonus. Just remember to keep your account in good standing in order to qualify! One important fact to keep in mind is that only one $50 bonus will be granted per referred customer regardless of the number accounts they’ve opened. Other than that, there doesn’t seem to be a limit for how many referrals you can submit. However if you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees