Available for residents of Nebraska, Bank of the Valley is now offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus when you complete a couple of requirements! New customers can open any consumer checking account with Bank of the Valley and choose one of their School Pride Visa Check Card Designs. Just by choosing this design, you’ll get $50 deposited into your new checking account after 90 days of account opening. If you’re interested in this offer, keep reading to find out more!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of the Valley $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: NE (Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Bank of the Valley Bonus Requirements:
- Open consumer checking account with Bank of the Valley
- Choose a School Pride Visa Check Card Designs
- Receive your $50 bonus
Bank of the Valley Checking Fine Print
- To be eligible for the $50 must be a new checking account customer to Bank of the Valley.
- The account must be maintained in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days.
- Maximum of $50 paid per customer.
- The $50 will be reported as interest on a 1099-INT to the IRS.
Bank of the Valley is now offering a $50 bonus to when you open a new checking account. Be sure to complete all the requirements to make sure you receive your full bonus. Once you have signed up for a new account and met all the necessary requirements, Bank of the Valley will reward you with your money! If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here