Bankers Trust is offering residents of Iowa an attractive $250 bonus when you open a BreakFree Checking or Direct Checking Plus account by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account with a minimum deposit of at least $250 within 30 days. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, mobile banking, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: This is an in branch offer only located at their two Cedar Rapids branches, so be sure to pay them a visit to obtain this promotional offer. However, Bankers Trust is also offering the same $250 promotion at the Ames location, so if you are a current Story County and Boone County resident, you can take advantage of this promotion instead.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Bankers Trust Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: BreakFree Checking or Direct Checking Plus
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $10,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies
- BreakFree Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Direct Checking Plus: No monthly fee with direct deposits or mobile remote deposits totaling $500 or more per month
- Early Termination Fee: $250, if closed within 12 months
Bankers Trust Checking Requirements
- Open a BreakFree Checking or Direct Checking Plus account from Bankers Trust by March 31, 2019.
- To obtain the bonus, a deposit of at least $200 within the first 30 days of opening is required.
- You will receive a $250 bonus credited to your account within 30 days of account opening
- Limit one bonus per household.
Bankers Trust Bonus Fine Print
Subject to change without notice.
Limit one Direct Deposit bonus per member.
Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
Account holder responsible for all applicable taxes.
Bankers Trust employees, volunteers and family members not eligible.
Not valid with any other bonus offer.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Bankers Trust to learn more about the current $250 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Bankers Trust, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees