Bankers Trust is offering residents of Arizona and Iowa a $250 Bonus for new members who open a Direct Checking Account and complete the requirements below.
To qualify for the bonus, you must first open a new Direct Checking account. Once you have your account opened, you must then deposit at least $200 or more into your account within 30 days. When you have met the requirements the $250 bonus will be yours!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bankers Trust Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Direct Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Cash
- Availability: AZ, IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, amount unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: Amount not specified, check with CSR
- Direct Checking: No monthly fees with:
- Direct Deposits, OR
- Mobile remote deposits totaling $500 or more per month
- Direct Checking: No monthly fees with:
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Bankers Trust Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Direct Checking account from Bankers Trust.
- Deposit $200 or more into your account within 30 days.
- Earn a $250 bonus once you have completed the requirements.
Bankers Trust Account Fine Print
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Account holders must not have had a checking account with Bankers Trust in the last six months.
- Employees of Bankers Trust and/or its affiliates not eligible for bonus.
- Offer available for a limited time.
- See a Relationship Banker for more details.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Bankers Trust to learn more about the current $250 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience! In addition to this bonus, be sure to check out our reviews on Bankers Trust’s $100 Checking Bonus and their $250 Checking Bonus.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• 95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees