Available for residents of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new E-Choice Checking Account with direct deposit by April 30, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, first fill out their form and request a coupon to be sent to you via email. Once you have received your unique coupon, visit your nearest branch. Then, all you would need to do is set up and receive a Direct Deposit of at least $250. After the completion of the requirements, you will receive the $100 bonus!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: ME, NH, VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Checking Requirements
- Fill out the form and request a coupon via email. With the coupon, print it out and visit your nearest branch.
- Open an E-Choice Checking account from Bar Harbor Bank & Trust by April 30, 2019.
- Set up and receive a $250 direct deposit by June 30, 2019.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust Bonus Fine Print
- Offer cannot be transferred.
- Only one offer per household.
- Bonuses will be credited to eligible accounts on or about 7/15/19, accounts need to be open and in good standing on that date in order to receive the bonus.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT.
- Member FDIC.
If you are currently a resident of Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $100 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee