BBVA is offering qualified business owners of Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Texas a generous $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Business Checking Account. For those that are interested, be sure to make 5 qualifying transactions within the first 60 days of opening the checking account.
Once you have met the above requirements, you will be able to enjoy a host of account features that comes with your new banking experience such as a online and mobile banking and so much more! For those who are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
However, if you are interested in other bonuses by BBVA, be sure to check out our complete list of BBVA Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.30% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Account Summary
- Account Type: BBVA Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
BBVA $50 Bonus Requirements
- Open a BBVA Checking Account with BBVA at a local branch
- You must open the account with a minimum opening deposit of $25
- Make 5 transactions within first 60 days of opening the checking account in order for the organization to qualify for royalty payments
- Must be at least 18 years of age
BBVA Checking Fine Print
- Accounts and check cards subject to approval. $25 minimum opening deposit required. Organization member must make 5 transactions (deposits, checks, online bill payments, ACH transactions or check card purchases) within first 60 days of opening the checking account in order for the organization to qualify for royalty payments. Organization member must be a resident of AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM or TX and must be at least 18 years of age (19 in AL) to qualify.
- Royalties will begin accumulating immediately upon opening of a new checking account. Accumulated royalties will be deposited into the organization’s BBVA checking account 60 days after opening of organization member account. After the initial deposit, royalties from checking accounts will be deposited into the organization’s account on a monthly basis.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from BBVA is a great option for those looking for a new banking experience without all the extra fees. Additionally, you will have access to a host of account features to better your banking experience.
However, this promotion is limited geographically. If you qualify, you might find this to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not interested, be sure to see our complete list of Business Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here