BBVA is offering existing cardholders nationwide a $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by December 15, 2018 and maintain it until January 15th, 2019. To obtain either of the bonus, all you would need to do is bring up the balance of your account to $100 by the above date.
Once all the requirement are met, you will not only receive your bonus, but you will gain access to a host of account features! For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch and start today! If you would like to learn about other promotions from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of BBVA Bonuses!
Editor’s Note: This targeted offer is only intended for the addressee of the email that was received, may not be combined with any other offers from BBVA. I recommend you call in to your local branch and see if the branch manager will give you this promotion. YMMV.
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS120 by 2/03/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 2/17/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|CIT Bank offers $100 bonus with $25K deposit or $200 Bonus with $50K deposit plus a competitive high rate of 1.80% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.70% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $350 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account, up to $30 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – up to $350. Member FDIC Terms|
BBVA Bonus Summary
- Account Type: Consumer Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/15/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Free Checking: No monthly fees.
- Easy Checking: The $13.95 fee is unavoidable.
- ClearConnect Checking: No monthly fees.
- Interest Checking: Maintain an Average Daily Collected Balance of at least $5,000 to avoid the $25 fee.
- Early Termination Fee: $25 if savings or checking accounts closed within 180 days of account opening date.
BBVA Bonus Requirements
- Receive targeted email with subject line “We Want to Give You $50”
- Bring balance log checking/saving account to $100 by December 15th, 2018
- Maintain balance until January 15th, 2019
BBVA Account Fine Print
- There is a maximum of one (1) bonus per household.
- This offer is not combinable with any other bonus offer.
- You must be a BBVA consumer checking or savings primary account holder who received this communication by (email/mail) from BBVA.
- To qualify you cannot have received a cash bonus in the past 12 months.
- We reserve the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
- The $50 bonus will be deposited to the primary account holder’s checking or savings account within 90 days of meeting the bonus requirements.
- Account must be open and in good standing with a balance of $0.00 or more at the time of bonus payment in order to receive the bonus.
- BBVA may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law. Any client whose tax status would require BBVA to impose tax withholding of any sort will not be eligible for this bonus.
Did you recently receive a targeted flyer in the mail? How about being a part of one of the nation’s most trusted financial institution? If so, then the current promotions from BBVA is a great option if you would like to earn a generous bonus while still being able to enjoy all the great features that comes with your new account as well as having the best customer service the bank has to offer.
If you qualify, I recommend you apply as soon as you can. However, if you are currently ineligible for this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!