Available for those located in nationwide, BBVA is currently offering a $150 bonus when you open a Workplace Checking Account with an opening the account of $25, and reap the rewards of the account of having this account by April 30, 2019!
In terms of benefits, you have no monthly service fee meaning there are no pesky requirements to get rid of the fee as well as no ATM fees at BBVA ATM’s, and there are over 55,000 ATM’s nationwide. Additionally, you get free online and paper statements and free unlimited check writing! This account has a plethora of benefits that make it desirable and easy to acquire!
If you would like to learn more about all the latest BBVA accounts and promotions, be sure to checkout our list of reviews on BBVA Bonuses.
If you are interested, apply for this great checking account. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Learn More---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Checking Summary
- Direct Link To Offer
- Account Type: Workplace Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?Please inform us!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: If account is terminated within 180 days there will be a fee imposed
BBVA Checking Requirements
- Open a new Workplace checking account with an opening deposit of $25.
- Set up a direct deposit within 60 days of opening of the account of $500 or more and earn $100!
- Get approved for and open a BBVA Rewards Card or BBVA ClearPoints Credit Card to get an additional $50
BBVA Checking Fine Print
- The cash bonus(es) will be deposited into your new BBVA consumer checking account within 60 days of meeting the bonus requirements described above.
- Account must be open and in good standing with a balance greater than or equal to $0.00 at the time of payment in order to receive the new account bonus. The new BBVA Express Personal Loan must be closed to receive the Express Personal Loan Bonus. The Credit Card must have a Qualifying Purchase to receive the Credit Card Bonus.
- There is a maximum of one (1) Direct Deposit Bonus and one (1) Express Personal Loan Bonus or Credit Card Bonus per household. Maximum bonus amount equals $150.
If you are interested in an easy account to open with many benefits, BBVA Checking is the account for you. There is only a $25 opening account requirements, and no monthly fees! Additionally, this account has overdraft protection and will refund you for using ATM’s that are not BBVA.
However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.