BBVA is currently offering residents nationwide the opportunity to open a new Online Checking account.
To fully take advantage of your new account, all you would need to do is open an account with a minimum deposit of $25. Once you have met the necessary requirements, you will gain instant access to great account features such as a personalized debit card as well as eAlerts and so much more!
For those who are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other offers from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of BBVA Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
|BBVA Money Market||1.90% APY||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$350 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||1.80% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Online Checking Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Online Checking Account
- Availability: Online account available nationwide except for AK and HI.
- Branches in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, NM & TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $5,000 (No Amex or Mastercard allowed & no credit card funding in branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $25
- The Early Account Closing Fee is assessed when a new account is closed within 180 days of opening.
How To Open An Account
- Open a BBVA Online Checking account online.
- Enter your information, such as your address, phone, email, and Social security number.
- Fund your account with a $25 minimum opening deposit. You can transfer funds from an existing account or send a check.
- Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- BBVA will send a confirmation email, then watch the mail for your welcome email.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Online Checking: No monthly fees
- However, a Paper Statement Fee to receive a paper account statement by mail is automatically included for $3 per month. You can opt for free electronic account statements and eliminate the $3 Paper Statement Fee when you turn off paper statements through Online Banking.
With the BBVA Online Checking account, you can enjoy great features along with no monthly service fees.
Access 55,000 Allpoint and BBVA ATMs worldwide without paying ATM withdrawal fees. Get complimentary Online Banking and Mobile Banking, and Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay. And, BBVA Wallet allows you to easily keep track of your purchases and get instant transaction alerts on the go.
You can even customize your free BBVA Visa Debit Card with your favorite photo or image. Plus, earn cash back rewards for everyday debit card purchases with Simple Cash Back.
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|