Available for residents of Minnesota and North Dakota, Bell State is offering a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new qualifying Checking Account. In addition, they’ll also get $50 into their account, so both parties benefit from this promotion. All you have to do to earn this super simple bonus is print out a referral coupon for your friend or send them a referral email. Once they have received your referral coupon or email, have them open any personal checking account. With the personal checking account, have them set up and receive a direct deposit OR automatic payment within the first 60 days. That’s all there is to it! Just keep the account open for 60 days and the $50 bonus with be deposited into both of your accounts. The great thing about it is that you can refer as many people so you can keep on earning! For more information on this promotion, keep reading to find out below.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
SRP Federal Credit Union Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: America’s Best, America’s Best Interest, America’s Best Premier Interest
- Referrer Bonus (You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus (Your friend): $50
- Availability: MN, ND (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-10
- America’s Best Checking: No monthly service fee
- America’s Best Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee can be waived by:
- Maintaining $500 minimum balance
- America’s Best Premier Interest Checking: Amount not specified, waived by:
- Maintaining $5,000 minimum balance
- Early Termination Fee: Account must remain open for 60 days or both bonuses will be forfeited
Bell State Referral Bonus Requirements:
- Print out a referral coupon for your friend or send them a referral email.
- Have them open a personal checking account with a $50 opening deposit with Bell State and have them mention you when at account opening.
- Set up and receive either a direct deposit OR an automatic payment.
- Have the account open for 60 days.
- Once the requirements have been met, the $50 bonus will be deposited.
Bell State Bonus Fine Print:
- $50 will be deposited into the new customer’s account, and the referrer will receive $50 in your current Bell checking account, after the new account has been active for 60 days and a direct deposit or automatic payment has been made.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- New customer must be a first-time Bell Bank personal checking customer and will receive a 1099-INT form for the $50 deposited to the new account.
- $50 minimum deposit to open.
- Referrer will be sent a 1099-MISC form if you receive $600 or more in referral bonuses in a calendar year.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near Bell State, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of this Credit Union, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
Overall, Bell State allows multiple people to benefit from a single bonus. Refer a friend today, so that you can both earn a $50 referral bonus. This is a simple and easy referral bonus for both you and your friend to do! Just remember that are a couple of requirements to meet, but after that you’re all set! They are FDIC insured so your money will always be protected so you can have peace of mind. If you want to see what other referral bonus offers you are eligible for, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
-Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
-Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
-Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
-No foreign transaction fees
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-$95 Annual Fee