There are many job websites out there that are helping companies find new employees. With the right information and research, you’ll be able to find the best one to use. Keep in mind, we will be comparing prices and results from each of these websites.
Table of Contents
With ZipRecruiter, it’s an online job website that will allow employers to post more than 100 job boards with one submission. Additionally, you can keep track of potential applicants with ZipRecruiter. However, it does come with fees after the free trial is over. ZipRecruiter is a great option for you if you want to post more than one job board at a time
Furthermore, ZipRecruiter advertises most of their job applications with email notifications. They even offer several different promotions like $100 credits for partaking in the employer referral program as well.
- Pros: Experts when it comes to email job advertisements. The platform drives the bulk of their job applications via email notifications.
- Cons: ZipRecruiter is a relatively costly service.
(Find more ZipRecruiter bonuses)
When you use LinkedIn, they are one of the biggest professional social networks in the world. Additionally, they also have LinkedIn Talent Solutions to give great utensils designed to better the hiring process. LinkedIn will allow you to look for eligible applicants, post jobs, manage candidates, and build your brand.
Overall, LinkedIn is great for people who are looking to recruit new employees. Plus, their Talent Solutions has very strong search and targeting based off of different profiles. However, LinkedIn does come with a high price as well.
- Pros: It’s a great option if you’re looking to hire white collar positions. Also, their Talent Solutions has a strong search based on LinkedIn profiles.
- Cons: Their Talent Solutions is pretty expensive.
(Check out LinkedIn for more information)
With Monster, it’s a website that will link you with people looking for jobs. This worldwide online employment website comes with a variety of recruitment and talent management. Additionally, it comes with job posts, candidate management and employer branding. This way, you’ll be able to find the right talent suited for your job position.
Monster has strong resume search engines and comes with a broad resume database as well. However, they don’t verify the resumes and the possibility of having a fake resume or email is higher. Fortunately, Monster comes with a free seven day trial for all of their plans and a Pay-for-Performance option as well.
- Pros: Has a strong and powerful resume search engine. It’s extensive and is a robust search tool.
- Cons: It will not verify resumes, so it’s likely you’ll see the same resume once or twice. Plus, it can show fake emails and phone numbers.
(Learn more at Monster)
When you use Indeed, they are one of the most popular employment search engines in the U.S. Their pool of job seekers is ever-lasting and is very user-friendly. Plus, you’ll be able to take out ineligible candidates with the assessments you have in place. Not to mention, you can post on their website free of charge as well.
Indeed is a great choice for many different employers and business owners that want better results at a low price. Additionally, it’s one of the most visited websites for job seekers compared to other websites. However, Indeed doesn’t syndicate job posts on other job recruiting websites.
- Pros: Has the largest pool of job seekers compared to other websites. Additionally, Indeed has a pay-per-click model that keeps the price relatively low.
- Cons: Indeed will not syndicate job posts on other job recruiting websites.
(Visit for more information on Indeed)
With Glassdoor, this website enables you to review old and current places of work before looking for other job postings. It’s the second biggest job recruiting website in the nation. Having many positive Glassdoor employer reviews makes it easier for you to get your job posts noticed.
Glassdoor is a good website to post your job boards if you have good feedback for your brand. Additionally, majority of the Glassdoor users are college graduates. It comes with an overwhelming number of company reviews and job boards as well. Unfortunately, they don’t show the prices that comes with posting on their website.
- Pros: Glassdoor offers a large amount of company reviews and a robust job board.
- Cons: It will not publish how much it costs. So, it’s safe to assume it’s not as inexpensive as other job recruiting websites.
(Find more information on Glassdoor)
CareerBuilder comes with a wide variety of strong utensils that will assist you in looking for the right talent. Additionally, it will manage the different options of candidates when you open new job positions. This platform is one of the innovating websites to use when it comes down to making the most of technology and utilizing data. Plus, CareerBuilder will increase the efficiency of your hiring process which will save you money.
This website is great for people who are looking to hire experienced employees. Additionally, it comes with great search capabilities that enables you to look at the applicant by industry salary amount and the amount of experience they have. However, CareerBuilder is relatively pricy as well.
- Pros: Offers intuitive tools that makes looking for, hiring, and managing eligible candidates simpler.
- Cons: It’s a pretty expensive service to use.
(Check out CareerBuilder for more information)
This is a website that allows you to do online recruiting and was bought in 2016 by Recruit Holdings. Additionally, they also own Indeed as well. However, SimplyHired will go over your job listing and boost it to more than 100+ online job boards. Plus, it also comes with user-friendly tracking for potential applicants.
SimplyHired is a great choice if you want to get more attention from talent. Just post one time and it will be listed on more tan 100+ job boards. Unfortunately, employer accounts can easily be disabled and customer services aren’t very useful if you have questions.
- Pros: You just have to post once and it will get listed in over 100 job boards. Additionally, the ATS is super easy to use.
- Cons: Employer accounts can be easily disabled. Not to mention, the customer service isn’t always helpful and can be unresponsive.
(Visit for more at SimplyHired)
With Snagajob, they have a good connection with restaurant, retail, and hospitality workers. In other words, this is an excellent platform to post your job requests if your company works in that industry. Plus, you can manage and track your job listings, invite potential job seekers, make your own career site, and much more.
This is an excellent option for you if you are looking for an hourly employee within this type of industry. Not to mention, Snagajob are professionals when it comes to this part of the market. However, it does come with an $89 charge for each job post which is a little higher compared to Indeed or Craigslist.
- Pros: Normally, it focuses on hourly workers and are the best when it comes to delivering candidates for hourly work.
- Cons: Snagajob is $89 per job post and it’s a little higher when you compare it to Indeed or Craigslist.
(Check out Snagajob for more information)
Facebook is one of the largest social platforms in the world. With that in mind, Facebook can increase their reach to multiple different audiences to broaden your search for potential talent. Not to mention, you’ll be able to post jobs directly to your webpage and have ads on listings to increase your reach. Additionally, it’s free for you to post your job listings on Facebook Jobs as well.
With more than a billion users being active on Facebook, your chances of finding eligible candidates is very high. However, if you boost your post and your target is too broad, you will pay more for interactions that don’t go anywhere.
- Pros: Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms out there. Plus, it’s free of charge to post jobs on here.
- Cons: The targeting is too general and you might pay more than you have to for interactions that don’t come with applications.
(Learn more at Facebook Jobs)
When you use Craigslist, they have classified ads that works in more than 70 countries. Plus, they are one of the biggest and well known job boards in the platform. Craigslist is a great cheap option for you if you’re looking for less-senior office workers. Additionally, employers that want a manual, service, or entry-level office worker should think about signing up with Craigslist.
They are one of the largest classified ads platforms in the world and it’s super cheap to post your job listings on here. Not to mention, you’ll receive a great deal of responses with many ineligible applicants as well. Since Craigslist doesn’t have any ATS, or customer support, they recruit just about anyone. With this in mind don’t put your email on your job post to protect yourself.
- Pros: Craigslist is one of the biggest classified ads platform in the world. Not to mention, it’s super cheap to post job boards on here.
- Cons: There will be a large number of responses, but it will also lead to lots of ineligible candidates. Plus, it comes with no customer support.
(Visit for more information on Craigslist)
Looking for potential talent for your job position can be a little difficult. But, if you use any of these job recruiting websites, it will simplify the process for you. Not to mention, you’ll be able to find the right talent to fit your position at a decent price. Using job websites are a great way for you to connect with people who are looking for a new job.