BMO Harris is offering qualified residents a $200 bonus for those who sign up and open a new qualifying Checking Account by May 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, you must first open an account with a $25 opening deposit, then set up and receive at least 2 Direct Deposit totaling $500+ as well as activating a Debit Mastercard and making 10 purchases, all within 90 days after account opening. Once the requirements have been met, the bonus will be deposited into your account within 120 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn about all the other offers from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of BMO Harris Bank Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Smart Money Account, Smart Advantage Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: AZ, FL, IL, IN, KS, MO, MN & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $5
- Smart Money Account: $5 monthly fee waived if you are under the age of 25
- Smart Advantage Account: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus forfeited if closed within 120 days
BMO Harris Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a qualifying Checking Account from BMO Harris with a $25 opening deposit by May 31, 2019.
- Set up and receive at least 2 Direct Deposits of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- Have at least 10 Debit Card purchases made with your Debit Mastercard post to your account within 90 days.
- Account must be open and in good standing when the bonus is paid approximately 120 days after opening.
BMO Harris Checking Fine Print
- Accounts opened online using the link provided will have the promo code automatically applied. Those who want to open an account in-branch or through the phone but request a promotional code to qualify
- Direct deposits are any combination of a paycheck, pension payment, Social Security payment, or other government benefits payment.
- Offer is not available to existing BMO Harris personal checking customers (including signers on joint accounts) or those who have closed a BMO Harris personal checking account within the past 12 months.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is limited to one per account.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from BMO Harris is a great option for those looking to earn more but would still like to maintain all the great benefits. Not only does signing up for an account play no impact on your credit score, but you also get the relief of knowing you are banking through one of the largest financial institution that is also FDIC insured. Along with all the great features as well as a low monthly fee, there should be no reason to not sign up!
However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions