If you are a current resident of one of the states listed, you are now in luck! For qualified residents who are looking to start a new banking experience, now is the perfect time. BMO Harris is offering a $200 bonus for those who sign up and open a new Checking Account by January 31, 2019.
For those who are not familiar with the current promotion, all you would need to do to obtain your bonus is to apply in-person or online. When applying online, make sure to enter your email in the email coupon box to receive your promo code. Once you have done so, simply open an account and have at least two direct deposit of $500 or more as well as having 10 debit card purchases within 90 days of account opening.
Once you have met the requirements, you will gain access to great features such as a chip-enabled Debit Card as well as overdraft protection and so much more. However, if you would like to learn about all the other offers from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of BMO Harris Bank Bonuses! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: AZ, FL, IL, IN, KS, MO, MN & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: See Below
- $2.00 monthly fee for paper statements is waived when you sign up for eStatements in BMO Harris Online Banking®
- Early Termination Fee: Have the account opened for about 120 days to receive the bonus
BMO Harris Checking Bonus Requirements
- At account opening, you must mention the promo code in the email sent to you.
- Have at least two direct deposits of any combination of a paycheck, pension payment, Social Security payment, or other government benefits payment of $500 or more each electronically deposited into the account from an employer or outside agency within 90 days of opening.
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases made with your BMO Harris Bank Debit Mastercard® post to your account within 90 days of account opening.
- Minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for new Checking Account
BMO Harris Checking Fine Print
- Offer is not available to existing BMO Harris personal checking customers (including signers on joint accounts) or those who have closed a BMO Harris personal checking account within the past 12 months.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is limited to one per account.
- Your account must be open and in good standing when the bonus is paid approximately 120 days after opening.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from BMO Harris is a great option for those looking to earn more but would still like to maintain all the great benefits. Not only does signing up for an account play no impact on your credit score, but you also get the relief of knowing you are banking through one of the largest financial institution that is also FDIC insured. Along with all the great features as well as a low monthly fee, there should be no reason to not sign up! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Chase Total Checking®
|-Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Mobile check deposit - It's as easy as taking a selfie.
-Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
-Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.
-Available in: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV