See the latest news for BMO Harris Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $450 bonus with a Checking and Savings bonus.
Table of Contents
BMO Harris Bank Bonuses Review
Harris Bank and BMO Financial Group merged in 1984 becoming BMO Harris Bank. They have grown to become one of the largest banks in the Midwest serving personal, commercial, and affluent customers. Their banking team provides a combination of sector expertise, local knowledge, and mid-market focus throughout the nation.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking, Money Market, Business Checking, Savings
- Availability: AZ, FL, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, WA, WI
- Branches: 600+ (Bank Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Varies
Although these bank promotions are rather generous, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
If you don’t live in the available areas, be sure to check out our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review the current BMO Harris Bank bonuses below.
BMO Harris Bank $450 Checking Savings Bonus
Earn $450 in bonuses for a new Checking account and Savings account with this offer from BMO Harris Bank.
- What you’ll get: $450 Bonus
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Eligible account: Checking, Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull
- Where it’s available: AZ, FL, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, WA, WI
- Monthly fee: $0 – $20; See below
(No expiration date listed)
I recommend checking out other great promotions such as ones from the following popular banks: Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How Earn the $450 Bonus
- Receive up to a $450 cash bonus2 when you open the following new products and services:
- $100 cash bonus when you open a new personal checking account with qualifying direct deposits
- $50 cash bonus when you also open a new Statement Savings account with $1,000 new money
- $50 cash bonus when you also open a new BMO Harris Health Savings Account®
- 25,000 bonus points (redeemable for $250 in cash back as a statement credit) when you are approved for a BMO Harris Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card and spend $2,000 within first 3 months of account opening.
- No minimum balance required on personal checking account
- Unlimited fee-free transactions at over 40,000 Allpoint® network ATMs nationwide
- No fee for withdrawals and deposits at BMO Harris ATMs or branches
- Smart Money Account $5, waived if:
- Below the age of 25
- Smart Advantage Account:
- There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Harris Premier Account $30, waived if you have one of the following:
- $25,000 minimum daily balance
- $50,000 in combined balances with Relationship Waiver
- Or a Financial Advisors, Inc. investment account
- Offers cannot be combined with any other offer and are limited to one per customer.
- They reserve the right to amend or cancel any part of these offers at any time.
- Fees and withdrawals may reduce earnings.
BMO Harris Bank $200 Checking Bonus
Open a new checking account with qualifying activities and get up to a $200 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $200 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking, Money Market
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: AZ, FL, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, WA, WI
- How to earn it:
- Open a new checking account and complete the qualifying activities
- When you’ll receive it: Your accounts must be open, in good standing, and must have a balance greater than zero when the bonuses are paid approximately 120 days after opening.
- Monthly fee: $0 – $30; See below
(Expires July 6, 2020)
Earn the $200 Bonus
- Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account, BMO Harris Smart Advantage™ Account, or BMO Harris Premier™ Account and complete the following requirements within 120 days of opening:
- Have a cumulative total of $6,000 in direct deposits
- Enroll in BMO Digital Banking and set up paperless statements.
- Have at least 20 debit card purchases made with your BMO Harris Bank Debit Mastercard® post to your account within 90 days of account opening.
- Debit Mastercard
- High Rate Dividends
- Smart Advantage Checking: The monthly service fee is waived when you enroll for eStatements.
- Smart Money Checking: The $5 fee is waived if you are under 25 years old.
- Premier Checking: $30, waived when you have one of the following: $25,000 minimum daily balance, $50,000 in combined balances with Relationship Waiver, or a BMO Harris Financial Advisors, Inc. investment account.
- In order to be eligible for this offer, you must reside in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, or Missouri. You can apply online or at a branch.
- To apply online, use the “open now” links above and we’ll automatically apply the promo code for you.
- Before you apply at a branch, enter your email and click “Send Me My Coupon Above” to receive the promo code you must use when opening your account.
- BMO Harris reserves the right to amend or cancel any part of this offer at any time.
- Offer is not available for existing BMO Harris personal checking customers (including signers on joint accounts) or those who have closed a BMO Harris personal checking account within the past 12 months.
- A bonus is not considered part of the opening deposit and will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- You are responsible for any applicable taxes.
If you live near a BMO Harris Bank location, you have the opportunity to earn an attractive bonus. Keep in mind, some of the promotions on this post are for business owners or employees of a business affiliated with BMO Harris. In my opinion, the bonuses are attractive because they are soft pull, so it won’t hurt your credit score.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about BMO Harris Bank, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more BMO Harris Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|