Available for residents of Connecticut, Bridgeport Post Office Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Share Draft Account. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a Share Daft Account with a $5 opening deposit. That’s all there is to it! With your new account opened, you will receive your $50 bonus.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as Online banking, Online Bill Pay, a Tire Discount with Town Fair Tire, monthly statements, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership is available to active and retired employees still currently employed with select U.S. Postal Service offices: Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbull, Easton, Fairfield, Milford, Westport, Southport, Weston, Monroe, Stevenson, Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Darien, Derby, Seymour, Shelton, New Canaan, Norwalk, Redding, W. Redding and Redding Ridge. Immediate family of members are also eligible to join. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional ways to join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Bridgeport Post Office FCU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Share Draft Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Account must remain open for 1 year of bonus will be forfeited
Bridgeport Post Office FCU Checking Requirements:
- Open a Share Draft account from Bridgeport Post Office FCU.
- Make a $5.00 opening deposit
- Receive your $50 bonus when you open your account.
Bridgeport Post Office FCU Bonus Fine Print:
- Limit of One $50.00 credit per member account.
- If a share account and draft account are opened, the account will only receive one $50.00 credit to the base share account. There WILL NOT be another credit to the draft account.
- To open an account, a fully completed membership card must be submitted with ID and a minimum initial deposit of $5.00.
- Offer replaces all other draft promo’s.
If you are currently a resident of Connecticut and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Bridgeport Post Office Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a $50 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee