Available for residents of Virginia, Burke & Herbert Bank is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Savings Account with direct deposit by December 31, 2018 and minimum opening deposit of $50. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is set up recurring direct deposits totaling $100 or more per month, for 6 consecutive months. You will receive 1% of your average quarterly savings account balance up to $100 on June 30, 2019.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, wealth services, rewards merchants, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Burke & Herbert Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $100+ for 6 consecutive month
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $2, can be waived if you maintain an average minimum balance of $100
- Early Termination Fee: The account must be open until June 30, 2019.
Burke & Herbert Bank Checking Requirements:
- Open a Savings account from Burke & Herbert Bank by December 31, 2018 with a minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Establish a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more for 6 consecutive months.
- Keep the account open until June 30, 2019 and you will receive 1% of your average quarterly savings account balance up to $1,000.
Burke & Herbert Bank Bonus Fine Print:
- Recurring direct deposits or transfers are those set up to occur automatically at a pre-determined frequency.
- The offer applies to personal savings account customers who do not have a recurring direct deposit/transfer established as of September 10, 2018.
- The Auto-Save Bonus of 1% up to a maximum of $100 will be calculated using your average quarterly savings account balance as of June 30, 2019.
- The Bonus will be credited to your account by July 31, 2019.
- Accounts closed prior to the payment of the Bonus will forfeit the Bonus.
If you are currently a resident of Virginia and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Burke & Herbert Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees