Available for residents of Maine, Camden National Bank is now offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To receive the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word Camden National Bank to your friends and family. Once your friend opens up a new Promise Rewards checking account and makes a direct deposit of at least $500, you will both earn a generous bonus! Additionally, your friend will have access to a wide range of account features as well! If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Camden National Bank $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Promise Rewards Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: ME (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let Us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a checking account. Also, See Below for detailed requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Keep a minimum average balance of $500 or more in your account; OR, Option #2: Keep a balance of at least $2,500 or more in any combination of qualifying deposit and certificate of deposit balances.
- Early Termination Fee: None specified
Camden National Bank Requirement:
- Fill out referral form
- Have your friend open up an account with Camden National Bank.
- Once a referee opens up a new Promise Rewards Checking with a $500 minimum deposit, you will both earn a generous bonus!
Camden National Bank Fine Print:
- Account must be in good standing
- All referral account openings must be made after February 1, 2017 and within 30 days of the referral.
- All referrals must match the name and address provided to Camden National Bank at the time of account opening.
- Referred party may not have a Promise Rewards checking account when the referral is made
- One bonus per account
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Camden National Bank, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Camden National Bank, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
Do you currently know a friend who is in the market for a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for referring a friend in the right direction? If so, the current promotion from Camden National Bank is a great option for the both of you! Not only are you able to help a friend gain a new banking experience, but they will also have the chance to experience all the great account features and great customer service. Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to know the bank is FDIC insured. However, this account seems to be limited geographically. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
-Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply
-Low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
-No annual fee
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN