Available for residents of Colorado, Canvas Credit Union is offering a generous $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Canvas Credit Union. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a Level Up checking account. It’s simple to earn! All you need is to open an account with a minimum deposit of $25.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as a no monthly fees, 24/7 access, free e-statements, and more!
Eligibility: Membership in Canvas Credit Union is open to the following: 1) employees or affiliates of a Canvas Credit Union Partner Company or Select Employee Group; 2) those who live or work in a qualifying area (not listed on the credit union’s site); 3) relatives of current members.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Canvas Credit Union Checking Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Level Up checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: No Credit Card Funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
Canvas Credit Union Checking Account Requirements
- Open a new Level One checking account with a minimum deposit of $25
- Five (5) free ATM transactions at non-Canvas machines per month
No minimum balance required
- $50 match for the first $50 in Level Up savings
Canvas Credit Union Checking Account Fine Print
- The Level Up service is the default setting on each Level Up checking account, but you may opt-out at any time. Canvas may cancel or modify the Level Up service at any time.
- On any business day, if any of the following occurs, the daily round up transfer will not occur for that business day: the checking account lacks sufficient available funds for the daily transfer to occur; or if any transaction has overdrawn the checking account.
If you are currently a resident of Colorado and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Canvas Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a $50 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Canvas Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that