Available for US Residents everywhere, Capital One (See Table Below) is currently offering you a chance to earn a astounding 2.00% APY rate on balance equal to or greater than $10,000 when you open a new 360 Money Market account. 360’s Money Market will offer you the utmost high-interest returns on a fee-free online and mobile accounts.
Watch your savings grow and considering that the account is FDIC-insured; you’ll be satisfied knowing that your money is safe and sound. Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Capital One 360 Money Market Account Summary:
- See Table Above (Scroll down to Capital One offer then click on the Next button)
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.00%
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Savings rate is available for balances of $10K or higher. Balances under $10,000 earn 0.85% APY.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Capital One 360 Money Market Rates:
|360 Money Market Rates||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Capital One 360 Money Market Account Features:
- FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by law
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- Interest compounds daily
- No monthly cycle service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Nationwide account that can be opened online
Capital One 360 is now offering 2.00% APY for their Money Market Account when you make and maintain $10,000 in balances. There is no minimum balance requirements nor monthly fees. With 360 Money Market, you get one of the nation’s top rates—2.00% APY. Rest easy, knowing that your account is FDIC-insured. With an account like this, I recommend that you sign up as soon as possible so that you can start saving for the future! Keep in mind that rates can fluctuate, taking advantage of the 2.00% before then and you’ll be set! Find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.