Available for current residents Central Illinois, Central Illinois Bank is now offering valued commercial customers and their employees a chance to open a an account $250 Bonus by April 12, 2019.
To qualify, set up e-statements through online banking, establish a monthly direct deposit and perform 12 debit card purchases each month to “qualify” and receive tiered rates and ATM surcharge refunds up to $12. It’s as easy as that, and with Central Illinois, not only are you getting a pretty swell bonus incentive, but you’ll also get all the premium benefits of banking efficiently with a “Bank of Choice” account, including free online and mobile banking, Debit Card Rewards Program offers, overdraft protection with no annual and so much more!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Central Illinois Review Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Bank of Choice Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Cash
- Availability: IL (Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/12/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Employer needs to have a commercial account with Central Bank Illinois
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Early Termination Fee: $75 fee if you close account within 6 months.
Central Illinois Checking Bonus Requirements
- Visit the Central Illinois Bank website or branch. Employer must have a commercial account with Central Bank Illinois
- Apply for the Bank of Choice Personal Checking (Free Personal Checking)
- Set up e-statements through online banking
- Establish a monthly direct deposit and perform 12 debit card purchases each month to “qualify” and receive tiered rates and ATM surcharge refunds up to $12.
Central Illinois Account Features
- Personal checking account
- Online Banking with Bill-Pay and eStatements
- Mobile Banking
- The CIBM Bank debit card, the FlashPoint Card (no annual fee)
- Debit Card Rewards Program
- Telephone banking service that allows 24-hour account access
- Standard checks or a 50% discount on a variety of additional styles
- A credit card that provides maximum convenience, flexibility and low cost
- Optional Overdraft Protection at no annual fee
- A .25% discount on any installment or home equity loan rate with automatic payment debited from your deposit account
- Complimentary medallion signature guarantee and notary service
Central Illinois Bank is now offering a chance for Illinois residents to get their hands on a $250 bonus when you open a new Bank of Choice checking account. Once you set up your account, all you need to do after that is apply for Direct Deposit. This is an easy to earn bonus, with tons of perks to choose from! Enjoy No minimum balance requirement, no monthly fees and free Online&Mobile Banking access.
Overall, this is a pretty sweet bonus, but I recommend that you keep your account open for 6 months to avoid any unnecessary account fees; I’m actually quite surprised that this Bank doesn’t claw-back your full incentive. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here