If you are a current resident of Ohio who is looking for a generous rate that will increase their savings then look no further! CFBank is offering you a wide range of rates to fit all your banking needs. Whether you are looking for a short term or long term solution, there is definitely an account for you! However, right now, you can take advantage of their wide array of rates.
They are currently offering a 25-Month CD with 3.15% APY. Simply provide a deposit of $5,000 at account opening to earn the rates. Not only are you able to select which tier fits you the best, but with all the great services and features, you don’t have to worry about depositing too much money for your new experience! If you would like to start saving, then I suggest you do so fast, as rates are subjected to change!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
CFBank CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 25-Month with 3.15% APY
- Special APY Rates:
- 25-Month CD Term:
- 3.15% – $5,000
- 25-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 2.76% APY 11-Month CD – $5,000
- 2.95% APY 15-Month CD -$5,000
- Availability: Ohio (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $5,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes, not specified
- Auto-Renewal: Not listed
CFBank Best CD Rates
CFBank has consistently been ranked among one of the highest across the board on our Best 2-Year CD Rates in the statewide section. Whether you are on the market for a short term or long term solution, there is definitely an account to fit your needs the best. With industry leading services and customer care, there shouldn’t be a reason to not sign up! However, if you would like to earn the rates, be sure to act fast. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
CFBank CD Features
- Advertised rates are subject to change
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Annual Percentage Yield
- Minimum to open and earn rate is $5,000
- If any fees apply, earnings may be reduced
CFBank keeps its requirements short and simple! Are you currently looking for a great investment? Then look no further. Because CFBank is the firm for you. Not only do you get to enjoy the many features that comes with a new account, but you also get the satisfaction of knowing you are receiving some of the best rates such as their 25-Month CD with 3.15% APY.
However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• 95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees