Table of Contents
Find the latest Chase You Invest coupon bonuses and new promotional offers here. You can earn up to a $625 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements.
Being one of the nation’s largest banks, Chase offers a wide selection of banking services available to consumers throughout AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
For more Chase Checking coupons, definitely take a look at our list of Chase Bank checking offers.
Chase You Invest $625 Coupon Bonus
Earn up to $625 as a new Chase client, when you open a You InvestSM account by J.P. Morgan and complete the specified requirements.
- What you’ll get: Up to $625 bonus + Free Trades
- Eligible account: You InvestSM By J.P. Morgan
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Online Nationwide except Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico (Bank Locator)
- How to earn it:
- Open a You Invest℠ account and fund it with qualifying new money within 45 days and on day 45 your incentive tier will be determined.
- Maintain your new funds for 90 days
- Bonus tiers:
- $200 bonus: $25,000 to $99,999 new money funded
- $300 bonus: $100,000 to $249,999 new money funded
- $625 bonus: $250,000+ new money funded
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- Monthly fee: None
(No Expiration Date Listed)
Some like to put their money into a savings accounts and let it slowly accumulate interest over time. However, if you’re like us, you like to smartly invest your money and reap bigger rewards.
How To Earn The $625 Bonus
- Open a You Invest Trade account through the link provided above.
- Fund your account with qualifying new money within 45 days and on day 45 your incentive tier will be determined.
- If you maintain the balance for 90 days, Chase will deposit your bonus within 10 business days.
- Bonuses will be determined by your total fund amount as follows:
|$625||$250,000 or more|
|$300||$100,000 – $249,999|
|$200||$25,000 – $99,999|
- Chase You Invest Mobile Application- use the application wherever you are and monitor trading.
- The account must maintain at least a $25,000 balance for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Fund, transfer or roll over your investments
- Access insights and education from J.P. Morgan
- Get tools that help you make good choices
- Diversify investments with Portfolio Builder
- You InvestSM By J.P. Morgan: There are no monthly fees with this account.
Cash promotion is limited to one per customer and can only be applied to one new You Invest℠ Trade account (Brokerage, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA).
For the cash bonus:
- To enroll in the up to $625 offer, you must open an account through the offer page.
- Customers must open and fund a new You Invest℠ Trade account with new money of $25,000 or more in cash or securities from a non-Chase or non-J.P. Morgan account and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates. New money must be transferred within 45 days of account opening.
- At day 45, the bonus tier will be determined
- The new money balance must be maintained in the account for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Cash bonus will be credited to the account within 10 business days of these requirements being met.
- You can participate in only one You Invest℠, Chase Private Client Checking, or Sapphire Checking℠new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Account types and other restrictions apply.
- Offer terms are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- The value of the cash award may be considered miscellaneous income, and they may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (“Miscellaneous Income”), or a Form 1042-S (“Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding”) if applicable.
- You are responsible for any tax liability associated with the award.
- Please consult your own tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.
For the free trades:
- Invest for Free refers to online commission-free trading in U.S. listed stocks and Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs).
- The number of commission-free online trades is based on your relationship with J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and/or JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA.
- All customers receive up to 100 commission-free trades in each of two retirement and two non-retirement You Invest℠ Trade accounts, and the trades must be used within one year of account opening .
- Joint accounts receive a maximum of 100 commission-free online trades, based on the primary account holder.
- Premier Plus Checking℠ account customers qualify for 100 commission-free online trades annually (in each of two retirement and two non-retirement account per customer).
- Trades may not be allocated between accounts.
- Sapphire℠ Banking, Chase Private Client, J.P. Morgan Securities line of business, and J.P. Morgan Private Bank customers qualify for $0 commissions on all You Invest℠ Trade online U.S. listed equity and ETF trades (limited to two retirement and two non-retirement accounts per customer for Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers).
- There are service fees or minimum qualifying deposit or investment balances for Premier Plus Checking℠, Sapphire℠ Banking and Chase Private Client.
- The Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities businesses serve high net worth clients and also have investment or deposit eligibility requirements.
- Offer terms, relationship requirements and pricing are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- Other fees and restrictions (including account types) apply.
- See youinvest.com/pricing for terms and conditions.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
Chase You Invest Miscellaneous Fees
Asides from trading fees, you will also incur the following fees:
- Brokerage account transfers: $75 (when any securities are transferred out of the account)
- Retirement brokerage account termination: $75 (when all assets are distributed or transferred out)
- Wire transfer: $30 per wire (only for external wires)
- Overnight/express mail: $10 per item
- Stop payments: $34 per item
- Check returns: $12 per check
- Prepayment advance before trade settles: margin interest
- Late payment/cash due interest: JPMS Base lending rate + 2.5%
- Alternative Investment Fees (limited partnerships, private equity funds, hedge funds, REITs): $250 per investment per year—does not apply to Managed Accounts
- Legal transfers: $25 per certificate—does not apply to Managed Accounts
- Safekeeping: $4 per position—does not apply to Managed Accounts
- Foreign security surcharge: Charged as incurred from agent banks—does not apply to Managed Accounts
- Foreign security transfer: Charged as incurred from agent banks—does not apply to Managed Accounts
If you are looking for lower fees, I recommend that you check out online options, however you will not be able to enjoy the great in person services offered by Chase Bank.
Chase You Invest Tiers
There are three tiers that determine the number and frequency of your commission-free trades. Keep reading to learn which one you’ll fall into.
- Standard Pricing: This tier is available to everyone and comes with the 100 commission-free trades. But fees apply after the first year depending on how many trades you perform. Read on to learn about the fees per trade.
- Relationship Pricing: This tier is reserved for Chase Premier Plus customers. At this level, you’ll receive 100 commission-free trades every year that your account is active.
- Premier Pricing: These customers will receive an unlimited number of commission-free online stock and ETF trades. Premier pricing is reserved for the following clients:
- Chase Private
- Chase Sapphire Banking
- J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- J.P. Morgan Securities
Chase You Invest Pros & Cons
- Robust education materials for new investors.
- Portfolio monitoring
- Morningstar ratings visible on funds
- Free app download
- Up to 100 commission-free stock and ETF trades per year
- New account bonuses
- Searchability based on parameters you set around risk and asset classes
- No commission fees or transaction fees on mutual funds
- Active Trading is Expensive – After your commission-free trades end, you’ll pay for every trade UNLESS you’re in the premier pricing or relationship pricing customer group (more on these below).
- Limited Investment Options – If you want to invest in futures, options, or forex trading, this platform isn’t a great option.
- Mobile Design is Lacking – The app for You Invest is not as robust as Robinhood or Betterment.
- Hand-off Isn’t an Option – You’ll have to pick investments and manage your account. If you want assistance with trades, you pay a premium.
If you’re in the market for a new brokerage account, Chase You Invest Trade account is a great platform to start with. The You Invest account is a great option for people with investing experience looking to grow their money. The low fees and 100 free trades promotion can really help people start their investment journeys.
In addition, you will have access to J.P. Morgan’s education features that can help you develop your ideal investment strategies. I definitely recommend checking out this offer if this sounds like something you are interested in.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs! Check back often for all the latest Chase Total Checking bonuses and coupons.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|