Are you a current resident looking to expand your banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus while doing so? If so, Chime is offering residents nationwide a chance to earn a $35 bonus when you refer a friend for a new Chime Spending Account by January 31, 2018. To qualify for the bonus, simply have your friend open an account using your unique referral link. Make sure they have receive a payroll direct deposit of $200 or more before February 28, 2018 to qualify. Once your friend has met all the requirements, both of you will receive a generous $35 bonus! Additionally, they will have instant access to a Chime Visa® Debit Card, a Spending Account, and a Savings Account to better their banking experience. If you are interested in obtaining your attractive offer, then I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Chime Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Bonus (You): $35
- Bonus (Referral): $35
- Account Type: Chime Spending Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $200+
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Chime Account Requirement:
- Referring member:
- Utilize your unique promo link to help your friend qualify for a new account
- Receive bonus once they have met the qualifications
- Open a new Chime Spending Account
- Provide a payroll direct deposit of $200.00 or more before February 28, 2018
Chime Fine Print:
- The payroll direct deposit of the referred friend must be made by their employer or payroll provider by an ACH deposit.
- Bank ACH transfer, Pay Friends transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, transfers from PayPal or Venmo, and cash loads do not qualify as a payroll direct deposit.
- Referring Chime member must be part of the $35.00 for Payroll Direct Deposit referral reward campaign in order for both parties to be eligible for the $35.00 referral reward.
- The referral reward is paid to both parties within two business days after qualifying funds are first deposited into the referred friend’s Spending Account.
- Eligible referring Chime members can earn no more than $500.00 in referral rewards per calendar year (January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018)
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Chime, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Chime and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Chime is great for those who would like to help out a friend while still getting rewarded for it. Not only do you get to earn a generous bonus, but your friend does so as well, on top of the great features they will also get to enjoy! With the current list of features, both of you can start to bank with ease and let banking become a hassle free process. How great is that? However, if you are not currently looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Bank Referrals!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees