Available to residents of Ohio, Cincinnati Federal is currently offering a generous $300 bonus when you open a Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, or 50 Plus Checking account in branch.
All you have to do to get started is to open an account with a $50 minimum opening deposit, either online or at your nearest Cincinnati Federal branch. To qualify for the bonus, sign up for eStatements, maintain an average balance of $200, and complete 10 debit card transactions every month for 6 months. After you have completed the requirements, you should receive the bonus within 30 days.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, bill pay and electronic statements, account services, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion you must live, work, or worship in select counties of Ohio: Adams, Boone, Brown, Butler, Campbell, Clermont, Clinton, Dearborn, Grant, Hamilton, Kenton, Ohio, Pendleton, Switzerland, Warren.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Cincinnati Federal Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, 50 Plus Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300 Bonus
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: Contact CSR for more information
Cincinnati Federal Checking Requirements
- Open a Simply Plus Checking, Direct Plus Checking, or 50 Plus Checking account from Cincinnati Federal with a $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Enroll and sign up for eStatements
- Complete the following every month
- Maintain an average balance of $200
- Post 10 debit card transactions to the account
- You’ll receive $50 every month for up to 6 months, for the combined $300 bonus
Cincinnati Federal Bonus Fine Print
- Offer available only to individual and joint accounts.
- Limit one per qualifying account.
- Limit one per individual.
- Accounts closed at the time of gift fulfillment are not eligible.
- If account is closed due to overdrafts within the next 12 months, gift will be revoked and included in any charge off amount.
- If account is closed within the next 6 months, gift will be revoked and deducted from the closeout amount.
- Offer not available on interest bearing accounts.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
If you are currently a resident of Ohio and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Cincinnati Federal is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|