Available to residents nationwide, CIT Bank is offering a generous 2.45% APY when you open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account. To earn this generous rate, account holders have the option to hold $25K in the account.
Otherwise, account holders with less than $25K may simply make at least 1 (one) deposit each month of $100 or more to qualify for the higher rate. In addition, you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of account features to better your banking experience. Access your account anytime, anywhere! Plus, interest is compounded daily.
This account is great for those who are interested in an interest-bearing account that pays a tiered rate. However, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Savings Builder Summary
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 2.45% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
CIT Bank Savings Builder Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Builder Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements:
- Citizenship or green card.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
How To Earn Rate
- Submit your info. You’ll need to provide your address, phone, email and social security number (or other taxpayer ID).
- Fund your account. Minimum of $100 to open your account. You can transfer funds with electronic transfer, mail in check, or wire.
- Done! CIT Bank will send a confirmation email.
- Earn the upper APY rate with:
- A minimum balance of $25,000 OR
- Make at least one monthly deposit of $100 to qualify for a tiered rate
Current Account APY Rates
|Base||$0 – $25,000||1.17%|
|Upper||$0 – $25,000, but with monthly deposit of $100 or more||2.45%|
Base APY assumes the account is opened on the 15th day of the month and no qualifying deposits of $100 are made following account opening. Actual APY may be greater or less depending on the date the account is opened. See site for details.
How To Waive Fees
- Savings Builder: No Monthly Service Fees.
From keeping your funds safe to receiving industry accolades, CIT Bank is the right choice for helping you reach your savings goals. As a top-10 online bank, CIT Bank is committed to grow and preserve your savings safely and securely. In addition, they’re FDIC insured, up to $250,000.
If you’re looking to earn a solid APY rate with the CIT Bank Savings Builder account, check out this account! If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best Bank Rates and Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|