Citibank is offering residents across the nation an attractive $200 bonus when you open an eligible Checking Account with their Basic Banking Package by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is deposit $5,000 into your new Checking account within 30 days of account opening, then maintain that balance for 60 days. Once the 60-day qualification period is over, you will receive the $200 bonus. With the checking account, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as access to over 60,000 fee-free ATMs, online and mobile banking, and so much more!
For more Citibank offers, see our full list of Citibank Bonuses, Promotions, & Deals! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Citibank Basic Banking Package Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking account in the Basic Banking Package
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator) *Online Only*
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: $12, waived by one qualifying direct deposit per statement period and one qualifying bill payment per statement period, or maintaining a $1,500+ combined average monthly balance in eligible linked accounts, or if you are 62 and older.
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Citibank Basic Banking Package Requirements
- Open a new checking account in the Basic Banking Package with Citibank by March 31, 2019.
- Within 30 days of opening your account deposit $5,000 new-to-Citibank funds into the new checking account.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 for 60 days.
Citibank Basic Banking Package Fine Print
- Between 01/01/2019–03/31/2019 (“Offer Period”), Eligible Customers can enroll in the $200 Basic Banking Package Offer by clicking “Apply Now” on the Citibank link for this offer and following and completing the online process.
- Offer available only online.
- Enrollment is only one of the required activities to qualify to earn the Cash Bonus as described below.
- Enrollment and participation in this offer does not guarantee eligibility.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Citibank to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Citibank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• 95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees