Citibank is offering residents across the nation an attractive $200 bonus when you open an eligible Checking Account with their Basic Banking Package by June 30, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is deposit $5,000 into your new Checking account within 30 days of account opening, then maintain that balance for 60 days. Once the 60-day qualification period is over, you will receive the $200 bonus. With the checking account, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as access to over 60,000 fee-free ATMs, online and mobile banking, and so much more!
For more Citibank offers, see our full list of Citibank Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Citibank Basic Banking Package Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking account in the Basic Banking Package
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator) *Online Only*
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: $12, waived by one qualifying direct deposit per statement period and one qualifying bill payment per statement period, or maintaining a $1,500+ combined average monthly balance in eligible linked accounts, or if you are 62 and older.
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Citibank Basic Banking Package Requirements
- Open a new checking account in the Basic Banking Package with Citibank by June 30, 2019.
- Within 30 days of opening your account deposit $5,000 new-to-Citibank funds into the new checking account.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 for 60 days.
Citibank Basic Banking Package Fine Print
- Eligible Customers can enroll in the $200 Basic Banking Package Offer by clicking “Apply Now” on the Citibank link for this offer and following and completing the online process.
- Offer available only online.
- Enrollment is only one of the required activities to qualify to earn the Cash Bonus as described below.
- Enrollment and participation in this offer does not guarantee eligibility.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Citibank to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Citibank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• Earn 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%
• $95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees