CitiBank is offering residents across the nation 30,000 Business AA Miles when you open a new CitiBusiness®Streamlined or Flexible Checking Account by June 30, 2019!
To qualify for the bonus, simply open a CitiBusiness checking account and deposit $5,000 in new to citibank funds and maintain for 60 consecutive days. Once you have done so, you will receive 30,000 American Airline miles.
If you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, please check out our list of Best CitiBank Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review
Table of Contents
CitiBank Business Checking Bonus Summary
- No Direct Link
- CitiBank Business Checking PDF
- Account Type: CitiBusiness checking account
- Maximum Bonus: 30k miles
- Availability: Nationwide, in branch (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via Chexsystems
- Credit Card Funding: No Credit Card Funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: You must have been specifically targeted for this email
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $15, See below how to avoid
- Early Termination Fee: None, but account must remain open and be in good standing at the time of bonus deposit
CitiBank Business Checking Requirements
- Bring your targeted flyer in branch
- Open a CitiBusiness®Streamlined or Flexible Checking Account by June 30, 2019
- Deposit $5,000 in New-to-Citibank Funds and maintain for 60 consecutive days
- Earn 30,000 AAdvantage bonus miles- for a business trip or a well-deserved getaway
CitiBank Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
With all the traveling and family vacations, expenses can be quite tight. So why not take advantage of this generous promotion CitiBank is offering? With a new CitiBusiness®Streamlined or Flexible Checking Account, you will have access to 30k AA Business Miles! Additionally, you will have access to a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience.
However, if you are interested, I highly suggest you act soon. However, if this great deal isn’t for you, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Business Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you make $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
• Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases. After the introductory 6 months period the APR for purchases will be variable at 17.99%-26.99% based on your credit worthiness and other factors at account opening, and this APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
• Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
• Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
• $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95. Terms and limitations apply
• See Rates & Fees