** This offer is only available to customers that own a Citi Card and have never opened a Citi checking account.**
You can now sign up for the Citibank Citigold Checking account and get up to 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles with the promo code WD3QFS2Y4C (valid until 3/31/2016). If the code doesn’t work for you, you might need to call in and ask for a working code. To get the maximum 50,000 bonus AA miles, you must open the Citigold Account Package, set up a bill payment for at least 2 consecutive months, and make at least $1000 in debit card purchases. There are other bonuses that can be earned after opening more basic checking accounts with lower spending requirements. The Citigold 50,000 AAdvantage miles bonus is redeemable for a roundtrip domestic ticket.
- Citigold Account earns 50,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles, requires $1000 in debit card purchases
- Citibank Account earns 15,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles, requires $375 in debit card purchases
- Basic Banking Account earns 5,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles, requires $125 in debit card purchases
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
Table of Contents
Citibank Citigold Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now with promo code WD3QFS2Y4C. If the link does not work, give them a call at 1-866-810-9043 or visit a local branch to inquire about the bonus.
- Account Type: Citigold Account Package
- Maximum Bonus: 50K AAdvantage® bonus miles
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for Detailed Requirements.
- Monthly Fee: $30 unless you maintain a $50K monthly balance.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Citibank Citigold Checking Bonus Requirements:
Requirements to Earn 50K AAdvantage® Bonus Miles:
- Open a new Citibank Citigold Checking account with the promo code WD3QFS2Y4C
- Set up a bill payment for at least 2 consecutive months
- Make at least $1000 in debit card purchases
How to Avoid Citibank Citigold Monthly Banking Fees:
Although the $30 monthly fee is waived for the first two months, you will still need to keep it open for another three months to earn your bonus points. To avoid the monthly fee you can:
- Maintain a combined average monthly balance of $50,000 in deposits and retirement balances OR $100,000 in combined average monthly balances in deposits, retirement, investments, credit cards and loans/lines of credit excluding first mortgage.
- You can also open a CitiBusiness® Preferred Banking to keep your Citigold checking for free. Otherwise, you will be charged a $30 monthly fee for the Citigold checking account.
If you own a Citi Card and have never opened a Citi checking account, you can apply for the Citigold Checking account with the promo code WD3QFS2Y4C and earn a bonus 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles. Sign up soon because this code is only valid until 3/31/2016. After you sign up for your Citigold Checking account, just set up a bill payment for at least 2 consecutive months and make at least $1000 in debit card purchases to claim your bonus. Once you complete the requirements Citibank will post your bonus miles to your American Airlines AAdvantage® account within 90 days. For those of you that don’t qualify, you can check out other Bank Bonuses to find other great offers!