Claremont Savings Bank is offering residents of Vermont an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Checking account by December 31, 2018 with Promo Code: BONUS.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account, then set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $300 or more within 90 days, then enroll in eStatements and activate a Debit Card. Once you have completed the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Claremont Savings Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High Interest, Cash Back, Digital Credit Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Claremont Savings Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Checking account from Claremont Savings Bank by December 31, 2018.
- Be sure to use Promo Code: BONUS
- Set up and receive Direct Deposit of $300 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- Enroll in eStatement and activate a Debit Card
- Once you have completed the requirements, the bonus will be credited to your account within 90 days of account opening.
Claremont Savings Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Offer cannot be transferred.
- Only one offer per person.
- Must be 18 years and older to receive bonus.
- Eligible direct deposits include deposits made by your employer, corporations, federal/state government agencies, or a retirement benefits administrator.
- It does not include deposits made to your account by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider. Deposits made with a teller or ATM are not considered a direct deposit.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- This offer is not available to current Claremont Savings Bank checking account customers.
- Member FDIC.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Claremont Savings Bank to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Claremont Savings Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®