If you’re a current resident of Virginia, or Washington D.C, CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking and Savings Account. To get started, all you would have to do is fill out the referral form and submit it with both you and your friends information. Once you have done so, the bank will email your friend regarding account qualifications. Make sure your friend utilize the Mobile App to fully qualify for the bonus. After all qualifications are met, both of you will earn the bonus! If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can while the offer is still valid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 bonus when you open an Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Enjoy $300 bonus as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
Table of Contents
CommonWealth One FCU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking & Savings
- Referrer Bonus (You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus (Your friend): $25
- Availability: VA, D.C. (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not Required
- Additional Requirements: New member must use their Mobile App. Also, See Below for detailed requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
CommonWealth One FCU $25 Referral Steps:
- Fill out the referral form online
- The bank will email your friend regarding account requirements
- Have your friend meet all requirements associated
- Bonus will be deposited within 6 – 8 weeks after account verification
CommonWealth One FCU Fine Print:
- To earn $25 cash reward, the new member account must be first savings and checking account with CommonWealth One.
- Accounts must be in good standing to receive reward.
- Secondary membership accounts opened are not eligible for the incentive.
- Referring member must be present in branch when the account is opened or will be contacted to verify the referral.
CommonWealth One FCU Eligibility:
- Eligible to residents of:
- City of Alexandria, VA (specific areas)
- Washington, DC
- City of Harrisonburg, VA
- Warren County, VA
- Clarke County, VA
- If you are interested in learning more, be sure to click on the membership eligibility for further information.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account or if CommonWealth One FCU allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
Finding the perfect account to fit all your banking needs can be quite a hassle sometimes. With countless options currently on the market, the options are endless. However, look no more! The current promotion from CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is the one for you! Not only will your friend receive a bonus just for meeting the requirements, but you will too! Additionally, your friend will have instant access to countless features you are already accustomed to. However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!