Communication Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Kansas and Oklahoma an attractive $150 bonus when you open a new Pay Me Checking or Performance Checking account with promo code CH19 by April 30, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is use your account to perform the following activities within 45 days: enroll in eStatements, receive a Direct Deposit of at Least $500, and make 12 Debit Card Purchases. You should then receive your $150 bonus.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility Requirements: If you live or work in Broken Arrow, OK, or anywhere in Carter County or Pottawatomie County, OK, then you are eligible to join this credit union along with your immediate family. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information regarding their eligibility.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Communication FCU Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Pay Me Checking, Performance Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: KS, OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes; $500
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Communication FCU Checking Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account from Communication Federal Credit Union with a $25 opening deposit by April 30, 2019.
- Utilize the promo code CH19
- Within 45 days after account opening, complete the following:
- Set up and receive a $500 Direct Deposit
- Enroll in eStatements
- Activate a Debit Card and make 12 purchases
- Once you have completed the requirements, you will earn the $150 bonus within 60 days after.
Communication FCU Fine Print
- May not be combined with other offers.
- Must be member’s first checking account with CFCU.
- Members who receive more than $600 in incentives annually will receive a 1099-Misc.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Communication Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $150 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here