Communication Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Kansas an attractive $150 bonus when you open a new Checking account at their Topeka Branch for a limited time.
To get started you must open a new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25. Once you have completed that, you must enroll in eStatements. Lastly you must set up to receive at least $1,500 in direct deposits and perform 15 debit card transactions of at least $5 within 90 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility Requirements: If you live or work in Broken Arrow, OK, or anywhere in Carter County or Pottawatomie County, OK, then you are eligible to join this credit union along with your immediate family. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information regarding their eligibility.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Communication FCU Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes; $1,500 within 90 days
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Pay Me Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Performance Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Plus+ Checking: $4, can be waive if you complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 check card transactions, excluding ATM transactions, totaling at least $100.
- Minimum direct deposit of $500.
- One ACH automatic debit or one online bill payment
- Enroll in and receive eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed, check with CSR for more information
Communication FCU Checking Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account from Communication Federal Credit Union at their Topeka Branch.
- Complete the $25 opening deposit.
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Within 90 days after account opening, complete the following:
- Set up and receive a $1,500 Direct Deposit
- Activate a Debit Card and make 15 purchases of at least $5
Communication FCU Fine Print
- Incentive will be paid within 100 days of account opening once qualifications are met and will be deposited into savings account.
- Must be member’s first checking account with CFCU.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Communication Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $150 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM