Available to residents of Michigan, Community West Credit Union is currently offering a generous $100 bonus when you open a 7% Checking account. There are a couple of requirements that you have to complete before you can receive this bonus including direct deposits, but it’s worthwhile if you live in the area. If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Community West Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: 7% Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None with eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: $5, if closed within 60 days of account opening
Community West Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a 7% checking account from Community West Credit Union
- Set up direct deposit of $200 or more every month such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security.
- Sign up to receive electronic statements
- Make sure to keep your account open for at least 60 days to avoid the $5 early closing fee.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
Community West Credit Union Fine Print:
- Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice.
- Interest is paid monthly.
- Requires monthly direct deposit totaling at least $200 plus use of CWCU debit card 7 times a month.
- Limit one 7% checking account per membership.
- Interest is paid on balances up to $2,000.
If you are currently a resident of Michigan and are looking for a bank that will fit your needs, then check out this awesome promotion by Community West Credit Union! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.