Available to residents of Michigan, Community West Credit Union is currently offering a generous $100 bonus when you open a 7% Checking account. There are a couple of requirements that you have to complete before you can receive this bonus including direct deposits, but it’s worthwhile if you live in the area. If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Account: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking: Earn a $750 bonus wen you open a Huntington Accelerated Business Checking account by April 15, 2019, deposit $25,000, and make 30 transactions within the first 60 days. Huntington will deposit $750 into your account after it's been open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Accelerated Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking: Earn a $400 bonuswhen you open a new Huntington Fast Track Business Checking account by April 15, 2019, and deposit 5,000 within the first 60 days. Huntington will deposit $400 into your account after it's been open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Fast Track Business Checking Review
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Community Business Checking account by April 15, 2019, deposit $2,000, and make 10 transactions within the first 60 days. Huntington will deposit $200 into your account after it's been open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Community Business Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Community West Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: 7% Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None with eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: $5, if closed within 60 days of account opening
Community West Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a 7% checking account from Community West Credit Union
- Set up direct deposit of $200 or more every month such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security.
- Sign up to receive electronic statements
- Make sure to keep your account open for at least 60 days to avoid the $5 early closing fee.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
Community West Credit Union Fine Print:
- Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice.
- Interest is paid monthly.
- Requires monthly direct deposit totaling at least $200 plus use of CWCU debit card 7 times a month.
- Limit one 7% checking account per membership.
- Interest is paid on balances up to $2,000.
If you are currently a resident of Michigan and are looking for a bank that will fit your needs, then check out this awesome promotion by Community West Credit Union! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here