Dane County Credit Union is offering residents of Wisconsin an attractive $50 bonus when you open a DCCU Checking account if you are an Epic Employee.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account and you’ll simply earn the bonus if you are an Epic Employee. Since this is a credit union, a $5 savings account is required, but other than that, that’s all there really is to this promotion! With the account, you can enjoy online and mobile banking, eStatements, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Everyone living or working in or near Madison, WI, including the following counties: Dane, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Iowa, and Sauk, is welcome to join this credit union. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Dane County Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: DCCU Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Must be an Epic Employee
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Dane County Credit Union Checking Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account from Dane County Credit Union.
- Earn a $50 bonus.
Dane County Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- $50 will be deposited to your new checking account.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Normal account opening standards apply.
- $5 savings account required.
- Credit union reserves the right to cancel offer at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Dane County Credit Union to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Dane County Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $50 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards