Residents of CA, GA, MA, NY, NV, TX, WA can now earn up to a $60 bonus if you follow the requirements with East West Bank! All you have to do is simply register online banking, use the mobile app, and enroll in eStatements! You’ll receive great features you don’t want to miss out on! For instance, mobile and online pay, 24/7 account access, and more! If you’re interested,be sure to read more below to find our more!
After you have met the requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
East West Bank $60 Checking Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $60
- Availability: CA, GA, MA, NY, NV, TX, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
East West Bank $60 Checking Bonus Requirements
To earn a $60 bonus, you must:
- You’ll receive a $20 bonus when you register for online banking
- You’ll receive a $20 bonus when you log in the Mobile App
- You’ll receive a $20 bonus when you enroll in eStatements
East West Bank Fine Print
- Offer valid until 12/31/18. Offer available only to existing East West Bank customers with qualifying consumer checking or savings accounts.
- Offer excludes certificate of deposit accounts. Terms and conditions apply.
- For online and mobile banking, customer must register and log in successfully at least once by 12/31/2018. For eStatements, customer must enroll by 12/31/2018.
- eStatement reward is limited to customers without any prior eStatement enrollment. Each customer is only eligible for one enrollment per service, up to $60.
- Reward eligibility is subject to East West Bank’s review and approval. Once approved, the rewards will be credited to the primary account holder within 60 days. Rewards will be issued in the form of an account credit. Offer may be altered or discontinued at any time without notice.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If so, then definitely check out East West Bank! For a limited time until December 31, 2018, simply meet the requirements and you can earn the bonus. Additionally, you will have instant access to a host of account features to better your banking experience. However, if you are not currently interested, I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees