Available for residents of New York, Encompass Niagara Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $25 bonus when you sign up and open a new Youth Account with an opening deposit of $25. To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do is open a qualifying Youth Savings Account and they’ll simply match your $25 opening deposit with another $25. That’s all it takes to earn the bonus!
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, cash rewards for end of year report cards for core subjects, phone transfers, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Encompass Niagara FCU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Chipmunk Club, Prime Savers Club
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unkown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Encompass Niagara FCU Requirements:
- Open a Chipmunk Club or Prime Savers Club Youth account from Encompass Niagara Federal Credit Union.
- Have an opening deposit of $25.
- Encompass Niagara Federal Credit Union will match your $25 opening deposit with an additional $25.
Encompass Niagara FCU Bonus Fine Print:
- The online financial service offered through the Credit Union’s mobile app are not designed for or directed toward children under the age of 13.
- Encompass Niagara FCU does not knowingly solicit or collect data from children, and does not knowingly market to children online with expressed parental consent or notification.
- If they receive online information from anyone that they know to be a child, they will only use the information to respond directly to a child’s request.
- They recognize that protecting children’s identities and online privacy is important and that responsibility rests with them and with the parents.
- If any member believes their child has provided personally identifiable information to them, they must contact the bank so that they can allow them the opportunity to review and delete such information.
If you are currently a resident of New York and are currently interested in teaching your children about the importance of saving money, then the promotion from Encompass Niagara Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a $25 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience and to teach your child about saving habits. Some information regarding the accounts themselves is limited, so be sure to contact the bank directly if you have additional questions about the monthly fees or other requirements, if any. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
• 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
• No Penalty APR.
• Late Fee Waiver.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 Annual Fee.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
-See Rates & Fees