Available for residents of Texas, Energy Capital Credit Union is offering a generous $25 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is provide the promo code POWER25 when opening your checking account by December 31, 2018.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, eStatements, online Bill Pay, account text alerts, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: Visit their site to view the membership eligibility requirements to see if you are eligible to join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Energy Capital Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $5
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Energy Capital Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Personal Checking account from Energy Capital Credit Union by December 31, 2018
- Enter promo code POWER25
- Earn the $25 Bonus once you have opened your new checking account.
Energy Capital Credit Union Features
- MasterCard® debit reward points. Redeem for cash back, travel, tech items, gift cards or thousands of other options.
- Instant-issue MasterCard® debit card
- Online & mobile banking, eStatements & account alerts
- Mobile check deposit
- WORLDWIDE shared branches and 30,000 free ATMs
- UNLIMITED checking writing
- Teller checks
- NO MINIMUM balance requirement
If you are currently a resident of Texas and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Energy Capital Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a $25 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here