Available for residents of Virginia, Essex Bank is offering a generous $250 bonus when you sign up and open a new Cash Back Checking Account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is avoid the monthly service fees, either with direct deposit or a $1,500 balance. Then make 5 or more signature based debit card transactions as well as at least 1 or more Bill Pay payments, each per month for 5 months. That’s all it takes to earn the $250 bonus!
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, Online Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Deposits, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: This is an in-branch offer only located at the Timberlake, Old Forest, Fairfax and Stonehenge branch locations. Be sure to visit the nearest branch to be eligible for this offer.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Essex Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Cash Back Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $9.95 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $500 minimum direct deposit OR
- a $1,500 average daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Essex Bank Checking Requirements
- Visit your nearest branch and open a Cash Back Checking account from Essex Bank with a $50 opening deposit.
- Meet the following each month to earn the $50 monthly reward:
- Avoid the monthly service charge
- Make 5 non-pin, signature-based debit card transactions
- Make one bill payment transaction through online banking
- The $50 monthly bonuses will be credited to you on the last day of the statement cycle. Simply meet the requirements each month for 5 months to earn a $50 bonus every month for an end total of $250.
Essex Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Limited to one account per household.
- Cash bonus only available to new customers that do not currently have a personal checking account with us and have not received a cash bonus from Essex Bank in the prior 12 months.
- The bonus program will begin on your second monthly statement cycle and will run through the sixth monthly statement cycle.
- If you do not meet the qualifications listed above in any one of the eligible monthly statement cycles, you will
not receive the $50 bonus for that month, however you will remain eligible to receive a bonus if qualifications are met in subsequent eligible months.
- All cash rewards will be reported to the IRS as taxable income.
If you are currently a resident of Virginia and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Essex Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $250 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business:
• Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
• Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
• Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
• Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend