With the New Years just a few days away, why not start the year fresh with a new banking experience? If you are a current resident of select counties in New Hampshire or Maine, now is your chance! Federal Savings Bank is offering a 1.75% APY when you sign up for a new Premier Money Market Account. To fully qualify for your attractive rate, be sure to have a new account and provide a minimum deposit of $75,000 to receive the state APY rate. Additionally, you will have instant access to features such as unlimited onsite withdrawals as well as online banking! If you would like to start a new banking experience, then I definitely recommend you apply as soon as you can!
Table of Contents
Federal Savings Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Premier Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.75% APY
- Availability: NH, ME (Select counties: Strafford, Rockingham, Carroll, Merrimack, York) (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Federal Savings Bank Requirements:
- Open a new Money Market Account
- Provide a minimum deposit of $75,000 to receive stated rate
- Must maintain the amount on account
Federal Savings Bank Fine Print:
- Must provide at least $75,000
- Rates are subjected to change
- If the balance falls below $75,000, the APY will default to 0.10 % APY.
- Limit 6 withdrawals or transfers per statement cycle.
- For existing customers, $25,000 of the $75,000 minimum balance requirement to open the account must consist of new, non-FSB deposits.
If you are a current resident of New Hampshire and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Federal Savings Bank is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the rate. Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this account is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of best savings rates for all your saving needs!